• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root OC'ed at 1Ghz on admiral beast?

I know it is. That is why I told him if he can run at 900mhz to be happy. But I didn't realize that it was ext4

Yup, its a true long shot like mystery and req said. Maybe I push to 910 is possible but what real difference would it make? None at all. 900 is good enough. If you ever tried oxygen with the oc'd kernel, ext4, build prop tweaks and init.d tweaks. It probably won't get any faster. I'm gonna release one more oxygen adding some super charger tweaks and that's gonna top it for performance buddy

Upvote 0
The CPU in this phone is supposed to be clocked at 600MHz. It already comes with a factory overclock at 800MHz. Pushing it over 900MHz is doubtful to be stable. There are people who already have problems with anything over 850MHz.

Keep dreaming.

Correction 850MHz was killing my phone, so I had to flash back to 2.3.4. -__-

A sad day I had today.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones