1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

oc'n Trio Stealth Pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rigit, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Rigit

Rigit Member

Dec 14, 2012
    I had issue earlier that I posted here about how to get google play on it. The consensus was you can't unless rooted. I Couldn't do that I'd void a 2 year warranty. But much to my surprise I found that this thing came pre-rooted. All I needed was a better file manager since I had been using ESfile manager. Now I'm using Root explorer and can get to anything. Now I have Google Play. Now I'd like to overclock this thing just a tad. Nothing major something like going from stock 1.2 to 1.3-1.35. I'm staying conservative because I don't need anything but would like it to be a little snappier in apps and I know from overclocking my droid x heat is an issue. My droid could get pretty warm depending on how far I oc'd and voltage and I'd like to avoid as much of that as possible. Every time I've installed an OC app it loads works for a minute but before i can even OC the thing crashes the tablet and I must reboot. Anyone know why? Is there something I can do?

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Think by hacking and trying to overclock, you might have destabilized what was already a rickety and temperamental device.