1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Odd Bug With Vignette

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vihzel, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

Does anyone else have this bug?

After I take a pic in portrait mode, save and close pic, then go back to the camera... it seems to be stuck in some kind of landscape mode. If I exit and reenter Vignette, it fixes it.

2. elcameano

elcameano Well-Known Member

I dont have that issue but now when I'm scrolling through my Gallery the pics will flicker when I go from one to the next.....

3. thatguy188

thatguy188 Android Enthusiast

I think we have the EXACT same problem. I got Vignette Free to test it out since I don't like Camera360. I took a video of the problem and am curious if this is normal, or if its me, or what? BY THE WAY, I don't know why the video uploaded the wrong way, lol, I was actually holding the phone in Normal Mode (not landscape) the whole time ... so if you want, til your head to the left haha.

Check out this video I took from my wifes little LG Vortex on what is happening.

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWQ_EQN_U7g

4. thatguy188

thatguy188 Android Enthusiast

Is there any more people having this issue?

5. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

I'm seeing it also V! Looks all distorted, and out of whack. I have the paid version running.

6. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

I sent an email to the developer about the problem, so I hope they're going to fix it.

7. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Yea very very Annoying! Hopefully they put a fix out fast.

8. droidman40

droidman40 Newbie

I have been noticing the issue as well. I hope they fix it!

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews