• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Odd Issue - Pictures in Music Player

I downloaded a ringtone from VZW. It shows up in my Music Player, but the picture that showed up next to it (like Album Art) is of my daughter, even though she is not the contact I assigned this ringtone to. I have a strange feeling that any ringtones I download will feature her picture next to them. Now, I love my daughter and all, but....

Anyone know how to change the album art associated with tunes in the music player?

(p.s. yes, I have double-checked in my contacts that the ringtone is assigned to the right contact)

edited: I found a solution. All I needed to do was go into My Files (found in the Applications drawer) and move the ringtone file from the Download folder to the Music Folder. The phone then assigned it one of the stock background pics as its art.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones