1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Odd Jorte Highlight Bar EVO LTE vs. Original EVO??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scudder, Dec 18, 2012.

1. scudder

scudder Android Expert

Hiya...

Posting here because I'm rooted. I'm running the Viper4G ROM on my new EVO LTE and have MikG 3.XX on my original EVO...

I've used Jorte as a calendar app for a long time on my original EVO. I vaguely recall having this issue before with some color/bar/highlight setting but I'm 99.99% sure that my settings in Jorte are THE SAME, matched from my old EVO vs. my EVO LTE.

Below are two screenshots labeled and with arrows indicating the issue I am having. Important info is that I have ALL DAY events RECURRING monthly. That is important because an "all day" event vs. an event with a certain hours/times is highlighted differently in Jorte.

In my original EVO screenshot, these events show colored text...nothing special. in my EVO LTE screenshot, these events are shown with colored text but with a HIGHLIGHTED BOX around the events

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone know why my my EVO LTE events have the highlighted box and HOW TO GET RID of that??? I have the same settings on both phones (I think) pulling data from the same google account to generate the calendar event. I highly doubt it is a google account settings since I'm using the same account on both phones so it's GOTTA BE a Jorte setting...any thoughts??

THANKS!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NaterTots

NaterTots Android Enthusiast

Scudder, It's possible that it's an app change that had to do with Gingerbread and ICS.

Some apps look different on my EVO 4G on GingerBread than ones I have on the EVO 4G LTE with Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean.

Kind of guessing but seems plausible.

Naters

scudder and Rxpert83 like this.
  3. scudder

scudder Android Expert

Yeah, thought that could be it too. Like I said, I was about 99% sure I had the settings the exact same for both phones so with the chance that there was a setting I missed, I thought I'd ask...thanks.

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews