• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Odd Music/Audiobook player problem

TRFC13

Lurker
Sep 2, 2010
Hi, I've got a strange problem on my Droid X where whenever I play music, a podcast, or an audiobook the time display for the media runs at about half speed, so everytime I pause I'm taken back really far when I hit play again. For example if I'm listening to something and i get to the 43 minute mark and pause it, it displays that im at the 22 minute mark or some time that was way before the 43 minute mark. So when i hit play after pausing it, it starts playing from the 22 minute mark and not at the 43 minute mark. The problem seems to exist on all the players I use: MortPlayer, Doubletwist, the stock media player and even Stitcher, has anyone else had this problem or know what it could be?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones