• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Odd phone call

ca0221

Lurker
Aug 27, 2012
Earlier this morning I had a call to one of my phone's contact. Few seconds later a sound came up and continued to sound and interrupted the call causing me to end the call. Moments later I had the notification balance as usual when I end a call.

There was a green colour covering the status bar but the battery icon and time were still there as usual. This "Mute, Speaker and End" options appeared on the notification bar. Those 3 options were still clickable. The proximity sensor still worked as usual like having a call on going whenever I tested by putting my fingers near to it, the screen goes off. It happened as if the call was still going on although I had ended it long ago. Then I tried to call my phone(S2) from another phone. There was the ringing sound in the phone I called from but my phone(S2) didn't rang. It's the first time to happen.

Finally I decided to restart my phone and the green colour as well the 3 options went away. A relieve but still puzzles me. Everything back to normal. What are your thoughts?

Initially I wanted to post a screenshot of it but failed to do so. So that's it till then.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones