• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Odin will not flash

Bee1

Jun 20, 2013
Los Angeles, Ca
Sm-j700p fails to boot AFTER nougat update. I tried everything, custom rooms fails updater script, Odin worked fine till I got this update, I think I need pit and Nougat firmware to get my phone back. Had to go buy a j7 perx cause no more j700p. J700p is a better quality phone. So does anyone have Nougat firmware and pit ? And if so my I have a copy ?

Reactions: Bee1
Upvote 0
OK , I finally got Odin to flash firmware. For those who want to hnow , I went back to an older version of Odin that came in cf-auto-root zip for sm-j700p. Then download another copy of Nougat firmware update 7.7.1 from updato ( took 6 hours to download) I started Odin as administrator, I may have overlooked this technicality, 😗 Anyway Odin flash without a hitch.

Reactions: RohaWaRohaMenther
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones