• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OEM standard battery part number

PsyberEMT

Lurker
Dec 31, 2010
Can someone take a look at their standard (not extended) battery and share the part number? Verizon sent me a Dinc4G as a replacement for my Razr but of course it didn't have a battery! They're sending me a free extended battery as they don't stock the standard battery (wtf?). I like how thin the phone is with the standard battery and having the option of the extended, so I'd like to pick up a standard on my own.

Thanks!

In case anyone else is looking for the same thing in the future, the part number is BTR6410B, model # 35H00180-02M, $39.99 direct from HTC.

These are hard to find online for some reason, only HTC direct and HTCPedia listed it for sale, $10 cheaper from HTCPedia at $29.99 price (out of stock). Will be picking up at local VZW store as they have them in stock and I can use my 25% accy discount.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones