1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips OEM standard battery part number

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsyberEMT, Sep 26, 2012.

1. PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT New Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Can someone take a look at their standard (not extended) battery and share the part number? Verizon sent me a Dinc4G as a replacement for my Razr but of course it didn't have a battery! They're sending me a free extended battery as they don't stock the standard battery (wtf?). I like how thin the phone is with the standard battery and having the option of the extended, so I'd like to pick up a standard on my own.

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. today

today Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    spanaway washington
    I just ordered a standard battery from them. Got it Monday. Just call them. I didn't need a part number. It's in my phone right now. Did not like the huge extended look.

3. PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT New Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Could you share the part number on your battery? I never buy anything directly from VZW, can always be found cheaper, usually on Amazon lol just want to make sure I order the correct battery.

4. PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT New Member

Dec 31, 2010
    In case anyone else is looking for the same thing in the future, the part number is BTR6410B, model # 35H00180-02M, $39.99 direct from HTC.

These are hard to find online for some reason, only HTC direct and HTCPedia listed it for sale, $10 cheaper from HTCPedia at $29.99 price (out of stock). Will be picking up at local VZW store as they have them in stock and I can use my 25% accy discount.