• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

of course a lot of questions! or? why a forum? ok..

skaterplus

Lurker
Oct 11, 2010
Dears,

Of course I join the forum because I have a lot of questions!

Actually I realized just after writing the title that it might be just a fan club!

But lets assume both.

I am here for two reasons:

1) SYNC
2) OTHER FUTURE development: INTEREST
3) I own a Magic 1.6 (I guess)

Where these three? Yep I guess you forgive me the third. This is for the fan club ;)

Now: 1.) SYNC is personal: I have real troubles to sync stuff. Anything.
2.) I work on a side sibject which is waiting to jump on mobile.
3.) See 1.)

The personality:

I am a very social and mild person on real life. But on internet it is not the case.

It is typically due to the fact that I use internet to seek information (80% of the time),
and today you find a lot of social stuff and difficulties to find the info. I come from the
time when internet was not there, I used the BBC. And about searching info we had
a good positive peek when google first appeared. (we do not discuss the reasons here).

The other 20% is just because it is about work. And when I am not happy at work,
I am just not happy.

I hope to give to this forum the left over: the 20% where I am happy!

But if you do the math, there is the 40% of chances that you get me in the bad mood.

Soon
S

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones