1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

(Off topic) want to reach back out to old gym that i was a member of years ago

Discussion in 'Smart Home' started by TheUnixBSDNerd, Dec 25, 2019.

1. TheUnixBSDNerd

Hi,

I want to reach out to a gym via facebook or text message. I was a member of that gym years ago, and i stopped going for personal reasons. I already sent them an email but they didnt respond. I want to try again but this time reaching out via text message or facebook message. The problem is that I don't know what i should say. It was a martial arts place but I just don't know what I should say or how I should say it. I'm just wondering what i should say to reconnect with the owner of the place. i went to the place like 5 years ago that's the problem.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by ocnbrze, Dec 25, 2019 (1 points)
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

maybe something like this:
    "hey i was a member of your gym a while ago, but i had to stop for personal reasons. i'm hitting you up cuz, the new year is coming up and i want to turn over a new leaf as they say. i am looking for a place where i can reconnect physically and mentally. what do i need to do re-join?"

Unforgiven and Dannydet like this.
  4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

@ocnbrze, couldn't have put it any better....

Unforgiven and ocnbrze like this.
  5. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Alternatively – "I sent you a text and you didn't reply, you really want me to come over and kick your ass"

6. ocnbrze

um yeah this is to a martial arts gym........not sure i want to challenge them.....LOL

7. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

I noticed that earlier and since the quote is not coming for me, I figured it would result in an interesting response.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. ocnbrze

it would be interesting indeed.....LOL

i imagine it would go something like this:

Snakeyeskm likes this.