• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Office 2010

It might be that Office 2010 is still in Beta and not a released product, so the HTC Sync software doesn't support it. Most software companies that interface with other software will not support unreleased products. I do remember several software companies stating they would not provide any support for windows 7 until it was released to the general public even though everyone had the beta and release candidate. (Makers of VMWare especially said this)

Upvote 0
I have the uninstalled the x64 and installed the x86 version of office 2010 and still cannot get it to Sync. Do I need to recreate my profile to create x86 outlook files, or reinstall the HTC Sync software? I really am getting frustrated with this already. I would think that software companies would be prepared before Microsoft on the entire 64-bit thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones