1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Office depot in stock again

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dblhelx, Jan 3, 2012.

1. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Android Expert
    None

Oct 17, 2009
    Thanks...so this is the "purple" they talk about? And sorry for not reading the whole thread....I noticed you answered the same question up above. I just saw that they were in stock and frantically skipped over to the OD site.

The funny thing is that I bought the iPad for my wife for Christmas. She has never been an iPerson and has always had Android devices. So she really basically said she was not all that enthused with the iPad other than the "jewelry" effect of it. So she said I could have it if I wanted it. So I told I would return it for one of these. I think she might want it back after she checks out this puppy....

Advertisement

2. ComposersGuilt

None

Dec 18, 2011
    Yes, and to my eyes it looks purple, though some are reporting more of a grey color. I dropped by a GameStop during the holidays to finally see one in person, and it definitely looked purple. I'm not crazy about either this color nor the Champagne Gold, but I'm planning to use a case so it doesn't really matter to me.

flyjbaker likes this.
  3. dblhelx

dblhelx Newbie
    None

Sep 19, 2010
    Got the email that it was shipped. Now Monday instead of Tuesday.

4. Lyvewire

Lyvewire Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    I'm in the same predicatament. My credit card showed pending just yesterday with a delivery date of 5th from Office Depot tracking. However when I checked today the funds were back in my account. I'm pissed and thinking they ran out, (even though the guy confirmed they had 37 left at when I called Sunday). My delivery date still shows Jan 5th. I'll keep you posted on this free Prime expected for today. Imagine that!

I'd be alot happier with Office Depot then!

5. smbsocal

smbsocal Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Ordered two on Friday and just got them in yesterday. Originally their system said we would get them on Tuesday but on Monday it changed to Wednesday. Overall I am very happy with how well Office Depots system worked. Now if only I could find another docking station.

Lyvewire likes this.
  6. bmacgyver

bmacgyver Newbie
    None

Jan 1, 2012
    Maryland
    I was able to get my grey dock from Newegg. They are getting sporatic shipments, so check often, and hopefully you'll get lucky.

7. Lyvewire

Lyvewire Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    Good to know this worked for some of us! Hopefully I'll get lucky and mine will arrive as scheduled

8. karib

karib Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 8, 2010
    Female
    Dental Assistant
    IL
    I was able to order one today. After I placed the order and got the confirmation email, I called just to see if they had them in stock and the CSR said they are in fact "in stock" and NOT on back order. My delivery is scheduled for the 12th... same day as ICS :eek:

How is the wifi connectivity for those of you lucky ones who have one already? That is my only concern with this tablet.

9. huskie2husker

huskie2husker Lurker
    None

Dec 24, 2009
    Alas, there will be no free Prime for me... Sometime between last night and this afternoon, the charge was posted to my credit card dated 1/4. Can't wait for UPS to make the delivery so I can finally play with it!

10. qwazi

qwazi Lurker
    None

Dec 5, 2010
    Office depot seems to have restocked (just ordered 10 minutes ago).