1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

official 2.2 update online! Simple and quick very cool !!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nkw4061, Feb 7, 2011.

1. nkw4061

nkw4061 Lurker

Open your phone browser

ProcessRequest

Choose: Continue with update to continue down the options: continue to: continue the following options: Download lnstall download it, and downloaded the installation point to install the wait OK to restart

Click to continue all the way down here, you can download the latest official version 2.2. Just click the pkg to automatically update!
    To the phone as a WI-FI hot spots, support 720P video camera support before, putting the sound quality improved a lot! Native Chinese, comes with Chinese input method, the new UI (the feeling is not so cool ~ ~ ),,,,, also many, many to experience it yourself!

gn005virtu3 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. stevenlong

stevenlong Well-Known Member

One quick comment is that you link assumes that you have the GAUSB1A110100 base line.
    Some (e.g. locked AT&T) do not.

3. p51d007

p51d007 Newbie

I wonder if you can download it, then rename it, and get it to update?

4. Scimajor

Scimajor Lurker

Trying it on my Locked streak. Well let you guys know if it works.

5. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Android Enthusiast

I am trying, I doubt it will work, last time when I attempted with a different source, it got about half way through the process and said I have a mismatch. Currently has a open box with an gold arrow point to a streak below it. Got to half way and get an error:

FOTA model name mismatch. System will reboot in 30 seconds. :(

6. Scimajor

Scimajor Lurker

I can confirm that this update DOES NOT work for locked Dell Streak phones. As mentioned previously about 1/2 the way through the update process I got a "mismatch" message.

Sigh.

7. 40milesout

40milesout Newbie

I had a locked att phone... not anymore just go here and watch the tutorial and follow it...you will have the dell unlocked version as I do now:

Guides | Streakdroid

gn005virtu3 likes this.
  8. gn005virtu3

gn005virtu3 Newbie

If we download this pkg seperately and copy to the SD Card, how do we get it to install? Download is hanging at the moment, downloading OTA. I downloaded this file from my computer from the Dell Support forum, and have it saved already, but don't know how to execute it.

From Astro, getting error message "File type pkg not found"

9. gn005virtu3

gn005virtu3 Newbie

Download completed, looks like the install worked. Not sure as I left my phone unattended for a while. Can anyone confirm the build for this one?

10. gn005virtu3

gn005virtu3 Newbie

Disregard the last comment re build confirmation. Just realized the download has the build listed in it. Duh...
    Thanks so much 40!

11. gn005virtu3

gn005virtu3 Newbie

Which program is used to view videos copied to the Streak now? The Dell video player is not there, I only see Dell Video Stage but that seems to be something else?

12. bigtoysrock

bigtoysrock Well-Known Member

In your gallery is videos, pictures and downloaded things.

gn005virtu3 likes this.

Dell Streak Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews