• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official 4.3 ROM for MT2-L03

hi Tsujigiri, gierso,

haven't tried the MT2-L03 ROM myself.
I believe that L03 is the designation for North America region, not sure about L05 but personally I wouldn't try 'cross-install' ROMs.

which region are you in Tsujigiri?

The L03 HAM2s all come stock with 4.3 already so not really a need to install ROMs found in link given. It's more for reverting-back-to in case trying out 4.4.2 found here doesn't work out.

Reactions: gierso
Upvote 0
Hi panmail were you able to download that 4.3 emergency Rom rom from that site? You posted?? I don't know if its real or not as the page semms to be a subscription page ...

I did a search of the same ROM Name and what came back was interesring : ( it was a bunch of similar subscription pages

So we will have to keep looking ... For a real backup ROM before we play with other mate2 models ROMs : )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones