• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Official Battery?

I called Verizon yesterday to get the $50 32gb mem card and happened to ask about the 2150 battery. The guy on the phone said they have the battery but not the battery door/cover. LOL can that be possible? It's $59.99 and made by HTC. I didnt order it because of the door but i'm gonna call back on monday, Slingplayer is killing my stock battery.

Upvote 0
Don't buy the seidio its overpriced garbage. I didn't believe the stories and ordered anyway. Buy the HTC touch pro 2 battery. I get 15 hours easy

Why Garbage? Mine has done great and much better life. I used it with the Golfcard GPS app yesterday for over 4 hours and it went down to 80%...and thats with the gps running for the whole time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones