1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Official Bionic Reviews

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xmr405o, Sep 7, 2011.

1. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

Here's Cnet's review of the Bionic. It also has their video review.

Motorola Droid Bionic Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Per Cnet:

The good: The Motorola Droid Bionic has a nice slim and sleek design, with a 4.3-inch qHD display and the double whammy of a dual-core processor and Verizon 4G LTE support. Multimedia features are plentiful, and business users will be pleased with its enterprise abilities like the Webtop application and solid security.

The bad: The Motorola Droid Bionic is saddled with Motorola's custom UI, which might not be for everyone. It's also quite expensive, and the Webtop accessories aren't cheap.

The bottom line: The Motorola Droid Bionic is everything you want from a high-end smartphone. It's sleek, fast, and powerful, with features that will please both consumers and business users--if you're willing to pay the high price.

Read more: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones...rizon/4505-6452_7-34468463.html#ixzz1XJYkt96O

Feel free to post other official reviews if you like.

jroc likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Here's Engadgets:
    Droid Bionic review -- Engadget

Cons: Still a bit chunky (this thing is so much lighter than my D1..)
    Expensive (WTF was the price on the 1st gen iPhone, and other LTE phones?)
    A little later to the party (WTF does that mean?)

The only thing I have to complain so far is the display. Still getting used to pentile. Not a huge fan, but this is still a huge upgrade over my D1.

xmr405o likes this.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews