• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Bionic Reviews

xmr405o

Android Expert
Dec 7, 2009
Here's Cnet's review of the Bionic. It also has their video review.

Motorola Droid Bionic Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Per Cnet:

The good: The Motorola Droid Bionic has a nice slim and sleek design, with a 4.3-inch qHD display and the double whammy of a dual-core processor and Verizon 4G LTE support. Multimedia features are plentiful, and business users will be pleased with its enterprise abilities like the Webtop application and solid security.

The bad: The Motorola Droid Bionic is saddled with Motorola's custom UI, which might not be for everyone. It's also quite expensive, and the Webtop accessories aren't cheap.

The bottom line: The Motorola Droid Bionic is everything you want from a high-end smartphone. It's sleek, fast, and powerful, with features that will please both consumers and business users--if you're willing to pay the high price.

Read more: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones...rizon/4505-6452_7-34468463.html#ixzz1XJYkt96O

Feel free to post other official reviews if you like.

Reactions: jroc
Here's Engadgets:
Droid Bionic review -- Engadget

Cons: Still a bit chunky (this thing is so much lighter than my D1..)
Expensive (WTF was the price on the 1st gen iPhone, and other LTE phones?)
A little later to the party (WTF does that mean?)

The only thing I have to complain so far is the display. Still getting used to pentile. Not a huge fan, but this is still a huge upgrade over my D1.

Reactions: xmr405o
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones