• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official EVO Rumors and Speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-flash-iphone-ipad-spoof.jpg
EPIC!!!!!!!!! No flash for you! The flash Nazi. He is the soup Nazi's cousin.....you know Seinfeld??

Reactions: MauiDude
Upvote 0
Just thought I jump in this forum since Sprint has been down for just about a week now. Jackson I see your holding it down on all kind of forums and on different sites. My man. Was peeking in and out in this forum and one thing I can say is that the energy here is awesome. So many people back on the Sprint forums wooah ! Orphan (evil) children lols. But I think I will stay here and hopefully you guys can welcome me in lols. At least until Sprint's site is back up. But then again forums get closed all the time their due to the language and bashing. You would think it's some social site and somebody got caught cheating on their girl and rumors are going around that she did etc smh . So I might as well try something new right ?

Anyways from here on out I think good info and media shall be shared. Mainly after May 12 for sure. Evo will be king of devices for sure.

& the post with the heroes is funny ! so much humor here

Reactions: Supersonical
Upvote 0
No problem Bill ! Thanks for having me . If any of you are not in Sprint forums in their site, I think you should join whenever the site is back to 100%. Reason being is because you guys really share good info and hold it down to a civilized forum at that. We need that much. You don't have to be a Sprint customer either to be on Sprint's forums. Just give it thought.

Upvote 0
Viewing the other video in this topic inspired me to make a video of my own. I really didn't want my video to knock anyone elses so I chose to stay as far away from his theme as possible to respect his work. I've made my own video which is a Larry King live interview with Sarah Palin about the Evo4G and cellphone technology. Anyway here it is:

YouTube - Larry King Live With Sarah Palin

Upvote 0
This sucks. Like real bad. I was hopeful in looking foward for something to maybe happen but Dan and Self Praise were right. Sorry guys. I did hear about a date in mid-May though. This could possibly be the exact D-Day we have ben waiting for. He still says that the 16th was circled on these calendars he saw. Maybe it was signifying a shipment or something?

Jackson

Sorry if i let any of you down. I feel horrible. I was expecting something too until yest when Dan shot me over that e-mail. The good news from this is that Sprint could possibly be changing something/improving something on the phone because the commercials were all taken as of a few weeks ago...

Theres no reason to apologize. You have done alot for us. You have given us more info than we can ever imagine. To be honest...you don't have to give us anything. We appreciate all that you have done....so don't worry. I'm expecting this phone in June. I'm hoping it will be around 199.99-249.99.

Upvote 0
You all may be the nicest group of people i have ever met!!!

I do truly wish that we all lived in a community together, it would be like one from a fairy tale.

Gahh how they change things so fast at HQ though! It's maddening.

Palm c40 is out in the wild however..... expect a video not all that far in the future (hin hint) there will more than likely be gloves in this one too bahahaha

Jackson

Upvote 0

I do truly wish that we all lived in a community together, it would be like one from a fairy tale.

Palm c40 is out in the wild however..... expect a video not all that far in the future (hin hint) there will more than likely be gloves in this one too bahahaha

Jackson
;)Thank you Jackson..but I am looking forward to evo..palm undercuts us sprint folks and they are on sale..hmm may htc will buy them.

Upvote 0

Jackson

Is that gonna be like a bigger screened Pre with 4G radio?

Upvote 0

Jackson

secret spy jackson I have a mission for you... find info on all phones due out by july. This message will self destruct in 3 2 1........... oh and dont let this message fall into the hands of dan hesse he sucks at everything lol

Upvote 0
Yea like i told you a little back (Sprint forum) Jackson, don't let people get to you. You won't have that problem on this site I see which is good. We all are realistic here and understanding. & yes Kritzell ! I for sure will post a vid once I get my HTC EVO on release day. Just to show it off a little . Not a review .

& as far as the pre ... well , I don't think that was a bad device. Maybe the device itself could of been beefed up. But the OS is cool. A little off topic though I think the KIN OS is sweet to. I don't like the design or specs. Well, not all the specs cause it does have nice internal memory and captures HD etc. But I wouldn't mind trying it out on a bigger screen . But it's targeted to the more social workers so it's a cool device I guess........ Meanwhile back at the EVO HQ ! Anything up on the Motorola ES400 rumored for Sprint ? Moto has been on the move lately so I'm curious what they can bring to Sprint . Hmm ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones