• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that my "phone from the future" / 2074 release year theory is getting little traction here, but the idea that there is no phone stock in the US seems a bit absurd to me.
I mean I am not saying it isnt possible, but really?

"hey, did u guyz remember to order the phones from Korea that were announced like a month ago?"
"oohhh nooo, quick lets do it now before anyone notices!"

Upvote 0
My wife texted me. Apparently she was looking at this thread earlier during lunch. She says:

"You do realize that you guys aren't normal, right? You know what you all are doing is unhealthy?"

I texted back:

"Yes dear, we know. Now be a good girl and go tend to your crazies."

I got a mad face.

Hello to Han's wife!

Reactions: connormoore725
Upvote 0
I am hoping for a pre-order Sunday into Monday at midnight. If not I might go nuts and wear the discarded turkey skin as a mask.......maybe go to a Verizon store that way Black Friday.

Holy shiznits - I don't know why but this struck me as so funny reading it I am typing, laughing like a crazy woman who just escaped and my friends are very worried about me. :eek:

Upvote 0
Steven!

OldLadyShocked.png

you. are. SUCH. a. TROUBLE-MAKER!!! :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones