• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to do this guys, but this was posted on Droidforums.net by Miami1683...

"I sit and read this thread tonight. It shows a lot of what's wrong with df to me.

Let me say this very clear only the panda and p3 are closer to this device release than me. I have one of these devices already and p3 has been accurate in his time line from the start. He also has one he uses every day as I do and the rest of the team does. Lets show him a little more than "proper English " would ya. If you knew have of what's going on behind the scenes your head may explode

Also since this thing isn't ready for prime time yet be thankful you haven't bought one yet. December 8th is a possibility if it gets stable enough to get to the us. The passes quality certification. Until then its just a test device .....

Miami "

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
I'm a sophomore, so I'm not a little kid or anything lol. I know what I'm talking about (most of the time)...

Yes you are, you may have a drivers license or you may not. That's the most freedom you have right now. Compared to me you are a little kid, just like I'm sure when I'm compared to others on here I'm young, I can however go to the bars ;)

My point is, realize you are young and there is a lot you have to learn or you will wind up being stupid making mistakes that could have been avoided, etc, etc.

Upvote 0
Because there is a chance they really found issues with the phone between the time those screen shots were taken.
True, but maybe there wasn't any errors. We don't know for sure.

I'm just saying we don't really know. So to assume the 8th date is real is just as equal to assume the 21st is real.

I don't necessary believe either, but we have dates that are in motion and very fluid until we hear something offical. So any rumored date should get equal validity until proven false.

Well I don't believe either because neither the curve or the illusion launched or were announced on the 17th

But the Casio did. Plus the RAZR and HTC we released according to the roadmap as well.

Upvote 0
No no - you forgot -

You can tell a freshman by his happy, eager look,
You can tell a sophomore, 'cause he carries one less book,
You can tell a junior by his dashing air and such,
And you can tell a senior, but you can't tell him much!

scottg96 - don't these guys get to you. I think a lot of us wouldn't mind another turn in the barrel as a sophomore. ;)

I'd do it just for the new skeleton! :D :D

Im a sophomore to no big deal old people dont bother me ;)

Upvote 0
Yes you are, you may have a drivers license or you may not. That's the most freedom you have right now. Compared to me you are a little kid, just like I'm sure when I'm compared to others on here I'm young, I can however go to the bars ;)

My point is, realize you are young and there is a lot you have to learn or you will wind up being stupid making mistakes that could have been avoided, etc, etc.
Dude seriously, let the kid be- this is the internet not a role model consulting group...

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but again I don't buy the Dec 8th very poor screen shot of the rumor.

Question, why are most believing this...
SGNDecember8th.jpg

Over this? Is there not a possibility that we can see a preorder this week? W/O is week of, so why not tomorrow or until the end of the week? This screen shot looks a little more "real" to me.

vzw-roadmap-nexus.jpg

Things change I know, but we know squat.... So it is possible that we could see it tomorrow, it's not probable, but at this point what date is not a possibility?

I agree. I'm planning on buying mine tomorrow.:cool:

Reactions: scottg96
Upvote 0
Im sorry to do this guys, but this was posted on Droidforums.net by Miami1683...

"I sit and read this thread tonight. It shows a lot of what's wrong with df to me.

Let me say this very clear only the panda and p3 are closer to this device release than me. I have one of these devices already and p3 has been accurate in his time line from the start. He also has one he uses every day as I do and the rest of the team does. Lets show him a little more than "proper English " would ya. If you knew have of what's going on behind the scenes your head may explode

Also since this thing isn't ready for prime time yet be thankful you haven't bought one yet. December 8th is a possibility if it gets stable enough to get to the us. The passes quality certification. Until then its just a test device .....

Miami "

Why is it that these 3 dudes (P3, Panda, and Miami) only have shitty things to say about the phone? Honestly why do people take what they say and guzzle it up? It will be a great phone and I'm looking forward to it, and I have a feeling they're just trying to act cool by playing it off and disappointing us...

Upvote 0
Are you the primary line? Both of our other lines have to for all the way to 24 months to upgrade, but mine can at 20.

Good call. I think that is the answer. Technically my plan isn't up til 12/23, but I have had the upgrade available since August. My wife, who I added to my account on the same day I bought my OG Droid, cannot update til 12/23.

Upvote 0
Why is it that these 3 dudes (P3, Panda, and Miami) only have shitty things to say about the phone? Honestly why do people take what they say and guzzle it up? It will be a great phone and I'm looking forward to it, and I have a feeling they're just trying to act cool by playing it off and disappointing us...

Are you kidding me? I haven't read anything by Miami besides this, but P3 and BMX have both said very positive things about the phone. Did you not read P3's review? He loved it. BMX is a google employee, he's only had good things to say about it.

I don't know where you're getting this impression that they diss the phone from.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones