• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for kids, yeah, they're definitely a fast forward button. My girls are 3 years old and 18 months. If you've only got one, you should see how the second one makes you feel. I put her on the changing table, and she was SOOO freaking big after handling a newborn for a few days.

Wow, we're getting personal now. I'm just getting my usual holiday drink going on ;)

I've already decided I'm not turning 40 ;)

I have a 5 year son old and a 2 month old baby girl... yes, they do make it feel like time has been fast forwarded.

Upvote 0
On topic: maybe shadow the N in GNex over the android's head with knife in the top and htc above it. Just a thought

That's clever, I like that. I'm actually using the DroidLogo-Bold font from the XDA site. Got my Linux box defaulted to Roboto also, see it gets under the skin!

I'm happy you were able to snag a Rezound at such an outstanding price BlueBiker. Please be sure to report back with your impressions.

I will, thanks Ron.

Upvote 0
Hey guys quick question here!!!!

I got the RAZR. Now in order to take advantage of the exchange program, does that mean I can not partake in the preorder and have to wait until the Nexus in stores?

Your only option is to return your RAZR for a refund once a pre-order starts. You should let the CSR know to reset your account so your account is eligible for an upgrade again after the refund. This may take some time, so if you're at all concerned about it, you should take it back a day or two beforehand so you can get on the pre-order early.

Upvote 0
I hope not, seems like a cool feature to use, & take advantage of the NFC chip. But maybe that's a good thing, won't be tempting to use it for fun.
That will be no fun, I want my Google Wallet! Also I checked on the market, and the reason that it is "incompatible" to install is because "This item is not available on your carrier."

Reactions: BlueBiker
Upvote 0
So sick of waiting for this phone. Spoke with CSR tonight for my mother-in-law. She's upgrading to the free Dinc 2. Trying to get her free double data although it's only for 4G phones. Oh well. Talked to the CSR about the Gnex. Explained that I stay on top of info as it comes out. She asked where I get my info. I said AF. She said, you will know things well before I do then. She said they are always last to know. Again may I say . . .

I am sick of waiting for this phone.

Upvote 0
For me, so far the 40's have been the best years all things considered.

My twenties I ran through my young and really dumb phase (could have used a big brother to keep me from trouble! ).
My thirties haven't been bad so far. I'm hoping to follow in my parent's footsteps and just have it get better with age.

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
So sick of waiting for this phone. Spoke with CSR tonight for my mother-in-law. She's upgrading to the free Dinc 2. Trying to get her free double data although it's only for 4G phones. Oh well. Talked to the CSR about the Gnex. Explained that I stay on top of info as it comes out. She asked where I get my info. I said AF. She said, you will know things well before I do then. She said they are always last to know. Again may I say . . .

I am sick of waiting for this phone.

CBF we are too. On a more positive note, the longer you wait the more you will be rewarded. Wishing you good luck, you all gl, in the chase. imo it is always the best part of any purchase.

Upvote 0
My twenties I ran through my young and really dumb phase (could have used a big brother to keep me from trouble! ).
My thirties haven't been bad so far. I'm hoping to follow in my parent's footsteps and just have it get better with age.

Not bad at all. My dumb phase was my teens, my twenties, and half my thirties...my poor Mom.

Late bloomer you could say!

Reactions: ASC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones