1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Steven58, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Android Expert

Agreed. The only good news about this not releasing yet is my GF is going to buy it for me for xmas (and i don't have to wait to xmas to use it):D

Advertisement

2. hgray

hgray Well-Known Member

4 times.
    "Beats" is the worst product ever created. Give me pure unadulterated sound from the studio!!

scottg96 likes this.
  3. rafier

rafier Well-Known Member

Has anyone used Skydrive to store/transfer between phones instead of dropbox?

4. locoandroid

locoandroid Well-Known Member

Any rumors of being release on Cyber Monday?

5. Trent Reznor

LOL.. (insert laughing smile here!!!!!!)

On a serious note.... all info would advise not holding your breath;):D

6. zx10droid

zx10droid Android Expert

i might have to give them a try, ive always been a fan of the seeming indestructability of the zagg invisible shield

7. 3vil

3vil Android Enthusiast

What about December 1st. That way there is a week between the release of the GNex and the release of the Droid 4.

8. sgrinavi

sgrinavi Android Enthusiast

Let's start one

jbdan, AndroidFanKyle and scottg96 like this.
  9. Trent Reznor

At this point... your guess is as good as mine:D

BTW... love the new avatar.

10. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

I wish. On another note, haha on the location. I am from Clermont, graduated from SLHS 2002!

11. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

Silly question, but trying to pass the time and learn something at the same time. Currently, if I'm browsing or using this app on my TB, I can hit menu then refresh. How can that be done with ICS if there is no menu button? You won't have to scroll to the address bar will you?

12. scottg96

scottg96 Android Expert

BTW, at 6:28 in Jon's unboxing he mentions that the on-screen buttons provide haptic feedback. Can someone confirm this? I've never heard any mention of that.

13. scottg96

scottg96 Android Expert

On legacy apps, three vertically stacked dots will appear next to the recent apps button, and it acts as a "Menu" button.

Travillion and atrain311 like this.
  14. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

Ahhh, okay. I vaguely remember reading something about that business. Now it's coming back to me. I like it. Thanks.

15. xs301

xs301 Well-Known Member

I got lucky and ordered a couple for my upcoming sgn from skinomi a couple days ago when they were only $3. I posted a link for it then. I have it on my touch pad and now like it more than my previous zagg's!

They are also supposed to be lifetime, but I figured for $3 why not have a spare. I like them better than zagg because zagg has an unnatural feeling, show fingerprints more, and has more of a reflection to it. They are both great screen protectors in my opinion though.

Mr Nexy likes this.
  16. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Android Expert

Whoaaaaaa nice one ajdroidx! Never occurred to me to try a message EULA. Could come in very handy.

Well... yeah. I'm looking forward to trying Beats but not keeping it enabled. I listen to a lot of electronic music, but don't like the muddy overbassified effect.

17. 3vil

3vil Android Enthusiast

Nice Try:p

ajdroidx likes this.
  18. Puchkey

Puchkey Member

Biased much?:rolleyes:

19. Slayer01

Slayer01 Member

It sounds good on movies for sound FX too.

BlueBiker likes this.
  20. sarxsvt

sarxsvt Well-Known Member

My only knock against Steinheil is that they are the sticky kind of protectors. I usually end up blowing one of the 2 they give you just trying to get everything lined up :mad:

I have a lot easier time getting Phantomskinz or Invisible shield on straight/lined up well with the wet install and have had awesome luck with them.

I personally actually like the tackyness of Invisible shields, but if you don't: Phantom Skinz have the wet install method and are smooth like the Steinheil.

21. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I liked using Ghost Armor but the scratches and gouges wouldn't really go away. It got to the point where my Droid screen looked like crap. I finally took it off and never had any problems whatsoever.

I don't think I'll be going with a screen protector this time around.

22. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Android Enthusiast

23. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!

I love my $1.25 screen protector from htcpedia.

scottg96 likes this.
  24. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Android Expert

Yeah it was confirmed by one of the UK posters somewhere in this jumble of a thread.

atrain311 likes this.
  25. Trent Reznor

atrain311 and scottg96 like this.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: