• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're around NC again, you should give Lone Rider a try. Their Shotgun Betty is really good if you're into hefeweizens. Red Oak Amber has also become a regular beer for me. I've passed their brewery a couple times on the way to Charlotte.

Red Oak was my other choice last night when I went with the Sweetwater 420. I was debating between the two, and if I end up back here I'll check out Red Oak. I wouldn't mind coming back down to Raleigh, it's a pretty awesome area - we went down to Carrboro for dinner tonight, cool little town.

I do like hefeweizens (Circus Boy and UFO come to mind immediately), but more of a summer thing for me. What I really need to do is get close to the owner of a liquor store by me and have him order me beers suggested from all over the country.

Upvote 0
Whaa? Can you explain a little? This is very intriguing, I must say.

I love their native e-book reader.

e-book reader? Not sure about that? I am talking about the Samsung SCH-I815 that will be VZW's LTE 7.7" Super AMOLED+ Galaxy Tab. You favorite tweeter P3 had it and claimed in a reply tweet to me that it won't have voice stock from VZW, but seemed to hinting to it possibly being hackable to add voice capability since the foreign versions are sold as phone/tablet replacements kinda like the Note, but even larger. I like the size as it's small enough for a go everywhere tablet and if it did voice you could ditch a normal smartphone all together.

Upvote 0
Would not surprise me one bit if VZ stores were sent an email tomorrow morning, or even late tonight, giving them the green light to let em fly. Delusional, maybe a little bit :p, not far fetched imo though.

Delusional is the only this we have left to look forward to in this release right now. And I'm fine with that...

Reactions: BabyBlues and jbdan
Upvote 0
It's google.com/nexus

He has the wrong link. I do believe that is a change though. It still brings you to a register screen but the bullets DO say "Buy Now" instead of "Register"

:eek::eek::eek:

Wonder if that is another slip up that was supposed to be going live tomorrow for the 9th launch? How funny would it be if you could buy it from there tomorrow lol

Upvote 0
I just found something on the main website of the Galaxy Nexus!!!!

On the main screen, bullets 2-4 all say "Buy Now" instead of Register! Not sure what this means, but they could be close to release.

http://www.google.com/nexus/#/index

Here is a screenshot!

Untitled-1.jpg
Quit Trolling. It only says that if you're on the canada site. not if you're on the USA site...
USA site still says "Register now"
^^Nevermind. I apologize, you're correct.

Upvote 0
I'm going to bed. You guys need to slow down with the rapid fire posts so I can have a chance to catch up tomorrow...

don't worry too much, morning catch up is usually much easier. Good night!

Delusional is the only this we have left to look forward to in this release right now. And I'm finr with that...

+1

You could also try using a packet sniffer like Wireshark to see where you are dropping packets. I would also check the rules on your Firewall.

Yup, tired and reading too fast.....I read pocket sniffer

Upvote 0
Quit Trolling. It only says that if you're on the canada site. not if you're on the USA site...
USA site still says "Register now"

There is no Canada site... only US and UK...
Try refreshing and going to the 2nd and 4th bullet points. It definitely says "Buy Now".

But like woodraskam said, it's not like it means anything :rolleyes:

Reactions: Premium1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones