• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's Shake Shack, Five Guys, and Blue 9. I personally think Five Guys and Blue 9 are one of the greater burger joints in NYC! :D

Of those three, I've only had Five Guys and I absolutely adore their burgers, though I've been very impressed (believe it or not) with Red Robin lately.
Only place in my area that offers to make any of their burgers without the bun.

Reactions: DizzyMP
Upvote 0
Ooooooohhhh all I want for Christmas is my Galaxy Nexus, my Galaxy Nexus, oh my Galaxy Nexus. All I want for Christmas is my Galaxy Nexus, and @#!? @#@#? @#?! @?! @#@?! _#!!!? #@!!? ##@!!! #@@ Verizon won't give it to me!

There, what'd you think?

I thought it was delightful Anti. Lovely song well written and great breakdown!

Upvote 0

Its a few weeks old prob posted already.

WUT?

wut.png

Upvote 0
This whole Nexus phone delay thing is so surreal! It's like a bad dream I can't wake up from. You develop a cool new os, pair it with great new hardware, flash it all around you tube, go live in Hong Kong for the big reveal, release it to other countries but the biggest market there is and then you just get all vague about when people are actually going to get it. You, indirectly I might add, let dates "slip out opps!" that come and then go, you actually ship the damn phones to stores and then you don't sell them. What am I in PHONE HELL???

Seriously, I need to get a life or something here. The worst part is that I am a willing participant in this nightmare. Someone put me out of my misery......... either wake me up or give me the damn phone!!!!!

Upvote 0
OT Burgers:
Mojo's Burgers here in Greenville SC are by far the best burgers I have ever had. They have a massive menu and you customize the burger any way you want it. So many things to choose. My bro in law always gets blue cheese and hot sauce, while I stick with a bacon cheese burger with BBQ sauce. It is ridiculously cheap, and when you order a large fry, it feeds literally 4 people. We went after golf once, me (5'11 175lbs but can throw down some food), my bro in law (6'1 200lb) our friend nick (5'8 230lb) and our friend Timmy (6'4 375lb, former Duquesne lineman) and we barely finished the fries they gave us. Love that place.
mojos-front-page.jpg

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0
Of those three, I've only had Five Guys and I absolutely adore their burgers, though I've been very impressed (believe it or not) with Red Robin lately.
Only place in my area that offers to make any of their burgers without the bun.

Five Alarm Burger is my favorite Red Robin burger. :)

Reactions: harpua
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones