• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Nexmas fellow Gnexers! :D :D :D

Looks like we won't hit 90k posts... in fact, we'll be hard pressed to hit 89k. And you know what?

ITS OKAY!

Most of us will be far too busy with our Nexi to post much anyway. My store opens at 9 AM CST, so I leave in about 90 minutes to play with Nexus, RAZR and ReZound side-by-side (and to make sure I am first in line for Nexus) and to listen to my son complain about how his Eris so desperately needs replacing... and how I so desperately need to buy HIM a Nexus too so we can beam together.

HA! I say again.... HA! Get off the video games, son, and get a JOB! ;)

So let's go get our Nexi!

:D :D :D :D :D

Upvote 0
On line for Nexmas!

R7dPN.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm gonna have to skip ordering from letstalk. Dont trust the overnite shipping, Just tried at amazon with teh free 2 day shipping and poof says delivery date of Dec 29th. so I dunno if letstalk would be able to deliver on their overnite. In store for me.

Just took the dive with Letstalk hopefully all works out, I couldn't pass up saving $150.

Upvote 0
As I'm heading out the door to Verizon I want to personally thank Han for his presence in this thread. I believe that without you this thread would only be a fraction of what it is. Your presence has been a breath of life, humor, and intelligence. I found it easier keeping my emotions in check by riding yours. Thanks again Ben
JDaud

See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT - Love you too Steven (OBVIOUSLY!)

Upvote 0
As I may not be able to write anything before this thread closes, I thought I'd do so now.

It's been a wild ride, to say the least! The highs....the lows....and all the "in betweens!" It's been quite entertaining, albeit nervewracking at times, to see people's reactions to the slightest bit of news. If bad news: the anger, frustration, agony that comes out; on the other hand, if it's good news, then people sore to the highest of highs! All over a phone! (hey, I'm right there with you, on those swings, too!)

My hat is especially off to Steven, who has shown incredible patience and class when dealing with the little spats that happened along the way. GREAT JOB, sir!

Early, OTD, you both rock as well...I know it's been a tough job for you, but I applaud what you've done!

Also, to every person that's posted....you all had an impact in some fashion on this thread, some more than others. I DO think that we made a difference to VZW, on the release of this phone....GRATS!

With that, I'll probably be seeing you in the other forums, AFTER I have "Nessie." She awaits (whenever I can get there!)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones