• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't ever buy a phone without holding it in my hands first....its like buying a car without the test drive. All signs point to me getting this phone but I'll need to touch it first to confirm
I bought the Nexus One without playing with it or ever using Android before. Best decision I ever made was to sell my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS for the N1.

Upvote 0
I'm just shocked that there hasn't been any "solid" leak about the Verizon version of the phone whatsoever. We had a video of the GSM version months before it was officially announced. We've yet to see even a picture of the CDMA version, not that it'll be that different, but still.
I just wish Verizon wasn't being so hush-hush.

Upvote 0
Agree completely.

And srsly - am I the only having to constantly translate away from "without" ever time "w/o" appears? :thinking:

~~~~~~

Friendly mod note - we permanently sent someone today to visit the nice Vorlon down the hall, second door on the left.

Always remember - for any bickering or backbiting that crops up, please just tap that !Report button for us instead of bothering with them - with our thanks in advance for that, and our on-going thanks for the very high posting standards that you've all maintained. Well done!

Cheers! :) ;)

Oh jeez. I'll fix it. :p:p:p:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I won't ever buy a phone without holding it in my hands first....its like buying a car without the test drive. All signs point to me getting this phone but I'll need to touch it first to confirm

I bought both my Nexus phones without a hands on, and I bought my last car without a test drive.

I'm definitely buying the SGN first chance I get...

Upvote 0
Agree completely.

And srsly - am I the only having to constantly translate away from "without" ever time "w/o" appears? :thinking:

~~~~~~

Friendly mod note - we permanently sent someone today to visit the nice Vorlon down the hall, second door on the left.
Info is only as good as we make it, sometimes. Who knows if it truely will be web only, or week of, or without SD card. :p

And I hear those Vorlons play for keeps. At least you didn't put them down the hallway leading to the Shadows.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
I'm just shocked that there hasn't been any "solid" leak about the Verizon version of the phone whatsoever. We had a video of the GSM version months before it was officially announced. We've yet to see even a picture of the CDMA version, not that it'll be that different, but still.

There was that beach video made with the Verizon version. It had jumper cable clamps on it.

Here: http://androidcommunity.com/galaxy-nexus-with-verizon-4g-lte-spotted-in-the-wild-20111019/

Reactions: Mr Nexy
Upvote 0

Samsung.com - Sign up to get the latest on the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon Wireless.

"Global device shown." Guess the best we can do is F5 from time to time and see if anything happens, unless Verizon steps it up. :(

Upvote 0
any news on the 32GB version?

Actually, yes

vzwcomparison1.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones