• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Official gPad/zPad portfolio cover - bulk buy

Does it effectively hold the tablet at a good viewing angle when you have it on your lap? If it does, I might be interested.

I don't have them yet, but if I were to guess, it's more for something above your lap. It does not have the multiple notches for different viewing angles. Don't forget, the top - down view of the gtab is best. and from sides, top down still best, it's when you lean it too far back, you get that "negative" effect. As soon as I have them, I will post my thoughts.

Upvote 0
I don't have them yet, but if I were to guess, it's more for something above your lap. It does not have the multiple notches for different viewing angles. Don't forget, the top - down view of the gtab is best. and from sides, top down still best, it's when you lean it too far back, you get that "negative" effect. As soon as I have them, I will post my thoughts.

Ok, cool. I'm definitely interested, regardless.

Upvote 0
UPDATE 2/24 1:18 AM
Thank you everyone for working with me on this sale! I now have receipts out to everyone who made it for the first 28 cases.
I have one left - the slightly damaged one for $18. It is truly only slight damage. I have one person in line for it, and no others yet.
I am very sorry for those who did not make it in time. I really wish I had a lot of money and could have bought a few hundred of these...
ENJOY YOUR NEW CASES!!

Okay!! It's official. 30 cases all sitting here (minus 1 that is mine)! My whole basement smells of pleather and I love it!

I have personally looked at all 30. All of them are essentially identical. I have only noticed that some fit a little tighter then others, so you have to work it in a little. All the holes line up correctly. Not every one of them has the camera "PERFECTLY" in the hole, but I have found none of them that cover it or interfere. I picked a tighter one that caused the top strap to pucker up, but it's already settled down.

Final Price = $26 (includes the shipping charge) *** SORRY, was $25 - had to change since almost all shipping ended up $1 more then I had thought***

Please no international orders (sorry guys - would love to help but all of these are gonna be gone quick and it's more work then I want to try and ship beyond local borders - If you choose to set up a freight forward, then that is up to you, as long as the address is US).

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT USERNAME AND YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.

**** DO NOT POST YOUR ORDER TO THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING IT ****

You have 24 hours to respond to the receipt or I will give yours to the next available person. Please only order the quantity equal to gtabs you own. I want to be fair to all the gtab customers waiting for these. Please be fair. These are "As is" - I am not a store, no warranty implied, no returns.

One case came in with a 1/8" scrape that went through the pleather (inside right bottom below gtab menu buttons). I am offerring this case for $18 - IF YOU WANT IT, PLEASE STATE THAT IN THE MESSAGE. If you receive a receipt for full amount, then I already sold the discounted item.

Everything is shipping USPS priority and I will do my very best to get these out within a day of payment receipt.

ENJOY!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones