• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official HTC Evo Case from Sprint

Hey folks... I'm waiting (and waiting and waiting) for video of the event to convert. Figured I would share a few pictures of official EVO cases I snapped at the event - note the cut out for the kickstand:

View attachment 4378

Whaddaya think? Gonna snag one of these or 3rd gear?

Is the last one just a back cover or does it wrap to front?
and does that black one look like carbon fiber?

Upvote 0
I purchased the white one at a Sprint store. Got home, put it on my phone and got to looking at it....I HATE it. It looks very cheaply made and some of the "chrome" is separated from the white etc. Honestly, up close, mine looks like it came from the dollar store. I took it off and refuse to use it, It's not good enough for such a beautiful phone. I really wanted to like it.

Upvote 0
I'm using the Body Glove case. It's got a little bit of grip on the back, but not enough to stick to your pockets. Slides in and out pretty smoothly, keeps a low profile, and seems fairly protective.

This one?

czh5070r_l.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones