• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No case for me I don't think. I'm pretty careful and its pretty rare that I drop my phone. I'm extremely careful when I'm outside on concrete. I've always felt like cases defeat the purpose of the phone having a nice design. The clear ones really crack me up because you can't really see the phone anyway which is the purpose of it being clear. It may as well just be a nice color.

Sligtly off topic but is this the thinnest phone out there right now? It certainly looks like it when you look at that promo side view.

Upvote 0
Really liking the "Snap on" Black w/ Red Gradient.

Reminds me of my Case-Mate cover on my storm.

24vqwsj.jpg

vz2g2.jpg

Upvote 0
Hello,

I'm just thinking about going ahead and ordering a couple of needed generic accessories for my Inc so that they're here waiting when I receive the phone. I'm planning to get the micro usb tip for the igo charger and probably a 16gb micro sdhc card. Anything else available to order ahead of time? What other accessories will you be getting. I hope to get a skin, if the companies can make something for the "artistic" lines of the back of it. I think my Zune tv out cable will work because it looks identical to the one in the launch packet. Already have a BT keyboard, too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?? Must have's???

Upvote 0
Good thought on the battery, though I might be tempted to see what Seido comes up with first. If I have the wall and car chargers I'm sure I can get through a few weeks to see if they'll get a slim extended battery.

I liked those silicone cases in the launch kit but just wasn't too wild about the glossy finish. The leather one was beautiful. But I'm still thinking of going with a skin, hopefully not a brand known for the orange peel effect and then I have a perfect Timbuk2 cell case I can slip it in for additional protection and I can attach that to my pack, wallet, purse, belt loop, etc.

Do you think it needs more than a skin for when it's being out and handled? I mean, how much protection will a skin give and will those other cases be substantially better?

Yeah, I have a huge list of apps to try too! Soooo psyched about that. :)

Upvote 0
Just bought a 16gb class 6 microsdhc card from amazon. I found an old $50 gift card so I only had to pay 10 bucks more:D

Next will be the extended battery and battery cover. My only concern is that a 3rd party will make even a bigger battery in the same form factor as the htc extended battery and I will end up buying that and end up having three batteries. WTF do I do with three batteries? :thinking:

Upvote 0
Just bought a 16gb class 6 microsdhc card from amazon. I found an old $50 gift card so I only had to pay 10 bucks more:D

Next will be the extended battery and battery cover. My only concern is that a 3rd party will make even a bigger battery in the same form factor as the htc extended battery and I will end up buying that and end up having three batteries. WTF do I do with three batteries? :thinking:
I'll take a free battery. :D

Upvote 0
you know those 32gb cards are as much as you are going to be paying for the phone ($200) right?

also, I will be getting a screen protector (does anyone know of great brands? I'm thinking "invisible shield"..), and probably a desk dock.

And they are only avail from Sandisk as class 2 cards so putting a nice slow microSD card in a fast device.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones