1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cbtk18, Apr 16, 2010.

1. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Android Expert

Another satisfied customer here. Works and fits nice in both Eris and Incredible and I am getting very good battery life.

Ryobi, did you call them or try to get a replacement? None of my business of course, but they seem pretty amendable to making things right.

P.S. You are correct that it is a hair thicker but nothing that affected fitment.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tarponbeach

tarponbeach Android Enthusiast

Same for me as well

3. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Android Expert

Woot. Shipped.

4. CheezWiz

CheezWiz Well-Known Member

I also have the 1750 battery and while the jury is still out for me with the gains, it is certainly well made and fits my phone without leaving a gap around the case anywhere.

I have had mixed results with Seidio. I have one for my Touch Pro 1 that has had less than stock performance. Before that, I had one for my XV6700 that was amazing... So this is my third one... You can see my results in the battery testing thread.

5. Divine_Madcat

Divine_Madcat Android Enthusiast

Mine shipped as well (AF screen).

6. jamor

jamor Android Expert

I get mine today by 4:30 PM central. I will let everyone know how it fits and how performance is.. If it is not up to my expectations, it's going back.

Also, the new 1500 HTC (red) battery is $49 too.

OfTheDamned answered my first question on my first post ever. Small community after all.

7. jfunk

jfunk Android Enthusiast

I'm really struggling with this now too. The more I use it, the more it bothers me. In landscape I constantly hit B or V instead of spacebar and it portrait P and Q are bother really difficult.

Add to that the fact that the trackpad almost completely loses the ability to swipe down (or right in landscape) is starting to make me regret this case, despite the fact that I love the protection it offers.

I chose it because it was the only one that recessed the camera on the back, but if it makes using the thing a chore, I'm not sure it's worth it.

I forgot to ask the guy at the store for my packaging when I bought it (he put it on for me), which means I can't return it so I'll keep trying to get used to it for a while before I give up on it and try something else.

8. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Android Expert

Because, it been the ONLY evidence that at least is even slightly scientific. I would take ONE scientific test over a thousand "I did 1-2 hours of calls today like yesterday and I seem to have got better battery life..."

FierceDeityLink1 and FlyPenFly like this.
  9. Todd M

Todd M Android Enthusiast

1 day short of 30 days from launch. Perfect...

I guess that will give someone that is waiting to see what accessories will be available 1 day to return the phone before the 30 days are up...

10. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Android Expert

tired of waiting, i just ordered the Clarivue ultra clear ones.

11. JETC

JETC Member

Did anyone who ordered through ebay got a shipping confirmation email from them yet?

12. ShiftLft

ShiftLft Member

Wait, I must have missed this one. What is going on?

13. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo....shipped my Crystal. Of course once there is a comparison of them on an Incredible I may wind up getting an Anti-Glare/Fingerprint later.

14. ponchera

ponchera Member

ok nice, now all of us that didn't order also got a shipping notification for the measly 20 that they had in stock. we get it..

how about someone post when they are actually in stock again. I really want the anti fingerprint so I'm kinda stuck waiting on them [ walks away grumbling... ]

15. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert

Its a good thing I called back today. They got my email address wrong so that's why I never got the email. Also still has not shipped out. The girl Sunday night said it would ship yesterday. Hopefully it ships today.

By the way she asked me if I had a Nexus one..haha. I was like no, bought it as a gift. Why are they so strict about this?

16. NYC Coyote

Hell...mine shipped....but no FedEx update since the 8th!!! Still shows only leaving Houston at 6.50AM.... Supposedly arriving by 12AM tomorrow (in other words tonight)....

Unless they haven't updated their system....can't see that happening. :p

17. NYC Coyote

Hell...mine shipped....but no FedEx update since the 8th!!! Still shows only leaving Houston at 6.50AM.... Supposedly arriving by 12AM tomorrow (in other words tonight)....

Unless they haven't updated their system....can't see that happening. :p

18. pkmn760

pkmn760 Well-Known Member

19. trowpa

trowpa Member

no kidding - i've been checking the site a few times a day. Even emailed them asking when they'd be in stock. nothing from them.

I was busy working for the 30 minute window i had to get one.

(Still with POS verizon protector...)

Grumble grumble

20. gforce1963

gforce1963 Lurker

WOOT!! mine shipped today!!! Ordered one of each!!

21. Adamx

Adamx Android Enthusiast

The incredible's battery cover is cheaply designed and a pain to remove. I imagine if you don't use extreme care each time you will wear out or break the plastic and have to get a new one. You can't just pop in a new battery willy nilly unfortunately.

22. Doc_Stew

Doc_Stew Well-Known Member

Where did you get that holster? I checked Amazon and found nothing. Looks like exactly what I'm looking for!

23. bob_loblaw

bob_loblaw Newbie

I bought mine last night on ebay and got an email today telling me they can't ship it because they're completely out of stock. Now I have to play the waiting game because I already paid. This happen to anyone else on ebay?

24. aesirx

aesirx Newbie

Anyone know if the clarivue is an actual FULL screen protector (meaning the entire front?). If I could confirm that it is I will order from them. It seems like sgp made some permanent enemies from how bad they dropped the ball on this...

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews