• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFIK, Android has Exchange capability out of the box. Touchdown allows desktop sync with Outlook. HTC Sync is supposed to do what Touchdown does except it's free. I assume your business would use Exchange, right?

Thanks. Yeah, we use Exchange.

The Leaked manual states that it will sync with MS Exchange server out of the box including the calendar which the N1 does not.

I saw that. It begs the question, by being able to sync the calendar, does that mean that exchange email meeting requests able to then be accepted/rejected w/n the email, or that I would then have to go to the event in my calendar and accept/reject from there? Those extra clicks and application switches seem "too much" for my peers.

Upvote 0
Ouch...well, it wasn't a contest, but you win...(or lose...not sure):thinking:

On the bright side I have 0 rent, my summer off, and just got back from a little holiday in Key West.

Nice thing about unemployed...plenty of time to relax.

Hoping this phone will come out before my next trip. Would be nice to have something other than my RAZR (yes...you read that right).

Oh...and hoping that Google Voice does something with that Gizmo5 purchase. Since this is not a world phone, it would be at least nice to use it over wifi in other countries.

Upvote 0
Been lurking for awhile... after getting prematurely excited about both the Passion and Bravo, I'm excited for the impending release of the Incredible. It's time to retire my LG VX6800... :D

Two questions...
1) Is anyone going to wait for reviews of the phone before rushing out and getting one themselves, or is the general consensus that with Android 2.1, a phone like this can be purchased on specs alone.

2) Is it worth just getting a one year contract with Verizon? I am strongly considering this option just in case any LTE enabled phones come out by early 2011.

Upvote 0
This is the type of off topic discussion the mods have scolded us over! Plus, I keep getting disappointed for every new post not about the phone!

sorry were just trying to pass time till our microsoft announcement is here so we can all preorder our flashy new incredible turtles! haha

Upvote 0
I figure this is as good a time as any to get into the conversation...
First time caller, long time listener.

<--31, check, check, check and a one divorce. In Nashville (several of us appear to be here).

(oh, and male just so interested parties can get their gender-related insults accurate:D)

30 on the 23rd of last month, married, 2 kids, lived in nashville most of my life

go titans!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones