1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Anonimac, Feb 7, 2010.

1. micromack

micromack Member

Ahhh Never mind...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JDubs

JDubs Newbie

So if the webinars are Wednesday and Thursday of next week, when do we think the SME's will be getting their Incredibles? :D

3. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

Hey Anonimac what's with the user that posted in the Evergreen thread about no FM Tuner, 8GB card, etc.? Is that legit, or did Evergreen get trolled?

4. kmoore11

kmoore11 Android Enthusiast

Flame me for being off topic... or flame me for what I'm about to say... doesn't matter to me! :cool:

If you need a QB, get Michael Vick. Definitely a better choice than any of the ones in this draft.

5. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college.

Sorry i don't think we'll have enough ports....oops, i mean THEY, they won't have enough ports...rest assured the dial in code is safe and secure.:)

6. Luvthedrew

Luvthedrew Member

As soon as the man in the White Lexus arrives with the box! ;)

7. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Android Expert

Go sit in a corner and think about what you said...

8. Dahg

Dahg Well-Known Member

I would like to see the training vids... I know you got em and are disseminating info for VZ... so give it up.

lol

:rolleyes::D:p:D:eek:

9. Supraman21

Supraman21 Well-Known Member

Sorry. Id figure the veterans of this forums would know I was talking about newsradio ( Not exactly a troll. More of a lier ).You know to give some credability that I was not a troll and have been with this forum sense the beginning.

10. Anonimac

I've contacted him already and asked him for some more details...i just haven't moved that post yet...i usually just move posts to this thread to keep that one clean.

varaonaid and YamiYaiba like this.
  11. Tonysracing

Tonysracing Member

"Confidentiality - Due to the material being confidential please take the webinar call off the sales floor"

Oh that's rich!!!

12. Steven58

Actually, you have a point there. I've been married nearly 31 years. My wife and children have, at various time, expressed the same thing. As for me, I will be muting you. Take care.

13. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

I can't believe how pushy you are... can't we just let sleeping dogs- sleep?

:rolleyes:

14. kmoore11

kmoore11 Android Enthusiast

Come on everyone.... we've had A LOT of news today! There shouldn't be any arguing! Be happy :D

15. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

Thanks. I never really noticed that it wasn't locked. I kinda assumed it was.

16. CrakrJaky

CrakrJaky Well-Known Member

are you your own source? :p

17. spartan141

spartan141 Android Enthusiast

ill post pics of my gunshot wound if you let me in on the webinar. i m going to be in bed for the next two weeks and i got nothing to do.:p

18. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Android Enthusiast

I'll tell you what I want. I want definitive, ironclad, absolutely final and exhaustive SPECS.

And pictures. Lots of pretty pictures.

GlowingMoose likes this.
  19. Anonimac

Issue is if i lock it, as a Guide vs. Mod, i can't post either, lol, so i have to constantly unlock, post, lock...i just gave up and it isn't a big issue.

20. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Android Expert

Plaxico? Is that you? :p

Alfdroid, xfuchsiax, dmon65 and 3 others like this.
  21. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

It might be more effective to say- I'll send you pics of my gunshot wound if you DON'T let me in on the webinar... :eek:;)

spartan141 and vzwuser76 like this.
  22. Anonimac

I'm YOUR source...that's all that matters.

23. Supraman21

Supraman21 Well-Known Member

Ohh i was just making an ironic joke.....(Quickly edits)

24. lethurnek

lethurnek Newbie

So what do i take from this...
    1. they will have Inc's in store by no later than 21APR2010...
    2. there is no way they will change the release date for some time before 23APR2010

29th is a good date, but always the optimist I was hoping for an "early suprise"

25. JDubs

JDubs Newbie

Ditto. If training starts in a week, somebody's gotta have one in their hands right now! And if they post some pics/videos/specs etc, they'll have a lot of new friends very quickly.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews