• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our vast network of informants at all seniority levels involved with the DROID Incredible have produced another juicy news item exclusively for Phandroid/AndroidForums.

Enjoy...and stay tuned for more!;):):D:cool::rolleyes::eek:

I tried to register for the 4-21 at Noon and it does not seem to be clicking. Can someone please help me register for that time. I am not available for the others.

LOL!!!!!

Upvote 0
Your the one acting like a baby and not reading my reply. Im sure you just rushed an quick replied. Everyone has been nice on this forum. Which honestly is a shock cause majority of all forums are filled with a holes but you where quick to call me a troll without even reading any of my posts.

i think you left out a smiley if you were joking around. thats probably why he jumped on you like that.;)

Upvote 0
I have a Verizon question, if this is a problem, please let me know and I will remove. But seeing as we have some people who work for Verizon, I was hoping that this can be answered.

I'm definitely getting the Incredible regardless, but I just (stupidly) realized today that I'm not the primary line on the account, which isn't up for NE2 for another 8 months, and that I don't get the $100 discount on the phone. We've been with Verizon for a long time now. I know that the discount applies to plans over $35 (?) and secondary lines are really only $9.99, but my question is, along with my data plan, my plan is just as, if not more expensive than the primary line - which is not a smart phone. I'll happily pay around $199 for the Incredible, but, I'll be even happier if its $99 :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I can't believe how pushy you are... can't we just let sleeping dogs- sleep?

:rolleyes:

How am I pushy. I just dont understand why so many people where calling me a troll. Ive been with this forum sense the start. I rarely posted comments and when finally start I get called a troll.

Done with this argument with everyone so I can stop being off topic

Upvote 0
Your the one acting like a baby and not reading my reply. Im sure you just rushed an quick replied. Everyone has been nice on this forum. Which honestly is a shock cause majority of all forums are filled with a holes but you where quick to call me a troll without even reading any of my posts.

Don't let a lil skirmish wreck such an incredible (pun definitely intended) day...

Name calling is a no no here- and we'd all like to keep it that way... calling out a long timer as a "baby", calling him dumb, and continuing to post just trying to push some buttons is definitive troll in any sense of the word.

Just let it go... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I have a Verizon question, if this is a problem, please let me know and I will remove. But seeing as we have some people who work for Verizon, I was hoping that this can be answered.

I'm definitely getting the Incredible regardless, but I just (stupidly) realized today that I'm not the primary line on the account, which isn't up for NE2 for another 8 months, and that I don't get the $100 discount on the phone. We've been with Verizon for a long time now. I know that the discount applies to plans over $35 (?) and secondary lines are really only $9.99, but my question is, along with my data plan, my plan is just as, if not more expensive than the primary line - which is not a smart phone. I'll happily pay around $199 for the Incredible, but, I'll be even happier if its $99 :rolleyes:

just sign a new contract and get your OWN NE2 or 1 yr contract...

hmm I wonder if I should only sign a 1 year contract w the inc... am I gonna want the droid 2 after IT comes out....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones