• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm see deliveries being made out of the NE.....has anyone had a delivery that was based out of Memphis yet?

I ordered accessories yesterday with overnight shipping.

Tracking says they departed Memphis yesterday and its all the way down here in GA on truck for delivery. So Memphis Hub is up and running

fedex.jpg

Upvote 0
I ordered accessories yesterday with overnight shipping.

Tracking says they departed Memphis yesterday and its all the way down here in GA on truck for delivery. So Memphis Hub is up and running

fedex.jpg

You're was listed as Standard overnight....i wonder if there is a problem with the 2-day deliveries....potentially that crashed FedEx truck was on route to deliver phones as part of its cargo....

oh well, i'll wait til tomorrow and hopefully get my phone...

Upvote 0
Boy, with everyone in here preordering and tracking through FedEx, that won't leave too many people for me to contend with at the store on Thursday morning. :)

LOL...

Well when I went into Verizon last night there were multiple people in there testing out the Moto Droid and I hear the Rep say wait and come back Thursday for the Incredible.

And they all said ok and left

Upvote 0
Ok, so explain this to me. I pre-ordered on the 21st. This past Saturday the order information reads that my order has been processed, check back tomorrow. Being three days later it still says check back tomorrow. A co-worker ordered his on the 23rd and now has a tracking number for his order. I call Verizon and they call internet sales to only tell me that it won't be shipped out until the 29th since that's when it's released. I call back and the next person tells me it will be shipped out on the 28th and will be received 2-3 days later. I'm like WTF happened to overnight shipping??? And why hasn't my status changed??

Excuse number 3 for it not being processed:
Orders are routed to different warehouses which process them different or different rates but should still be received on the 29th. wtf? Order A done before Order B. Order A should be processed before Order B correct or am I just ignorant?

Upvote 0
Okay. I called my former college room mate. He worked at Fed Ex in Pittsburgh for a few years. We both ordered Incredibles at the same time on 4/18. Since he lives in Baltimore, His is coming from Philly. My package hasn't moved from Memphis since Sunday, so I was wondering what was up. He called a friend he has at Fed Ex and everything is normal. BUT here's what "normal" means. 2 day shipping is exactly like overnight, except they hold onto the packages an extra day. His friend said our packages are in the 2 day can. So in essence a holding pen. Sooooo, tonight we should see the package move on a route as if it were an overnight package, ending in delivery to our houses tomorrow as scheduled.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones