• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for some quick posts so we can get to the next page, then I won't have to accidentally scroll past that damn video anymore.:(:thinking::eek::D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Upvote 0
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d​

i just called the local best buy to inquire when the preorders will be in for pickup and was told.....​

they are in and avalable for pickup now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d​

If you are waiting for Best Buy to call you about your pre-order it might already be in stock and waiting for you. Call them and check for yourself.

Here is the link for the store locator in case you need the number

Best Buy Store Locations - Store Locator

where in socal are you? any chance the one you spoke to the one in mission valley, san diego? i tried calling and none one picked up at the wireless desk

Upvote 0
My FedEx Tracking shows that it's out for delivery! ARGH I wasn't expecting it till tomorrow, & I didn't leave a note on the door for FedEx to leave the package... I'm gonna try & go home @ lunch to leave the note, hopefully FedEx doesn't come before lunch time!

Listen carefully,...
Did you hear it?,
Yup,... that was them pulling away from your house.

Upvote 0
Ordered this case(HTC Incredible (Droid Incredible) Cellet Bergamo Case Pouch Holster Red Black) last thursday night, late.

Just got it this afternoon, looks good. comes with belt clip, which you can snap on, and remove pretty easily.

Dont have my incredible yet, but at least I have a home for it when it does come.

Anyone want to see any pics? I am a little worried about the fit, as the incredible should be pretty slim. Unfortunately dont ahve anything to compare it to yet. I'll see if i can track down a friends iPhone since that is a similar thickness.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
I asked, per chance, if it might be possible to pick up the object of my desire today, instead of having it wait, lost in that nebulous space called (hyperbole?) "Release Date Timing"...

...and she said...

"Sure, the adress of the facility is 2500 Kimberly in Fullerton, Ca, and they're open til 8 tonight. Be sure to bring your ID. Thanks for calling FedEx!"

Final Score:

Fate: 1002
Me: 1.

I was told I could do that too but for the last 28 hrs the phone was in LA from Ontario, that's Los Angeles, and Ontario, California and no update to the status. I was told that when and if the status changes I can pick it up at the facility otherwise like a lot others, tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones