• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Maybe holding a thread full of rabid incredible fans hostage with cryptic messages isn't the best way to make friends either...

Yeah, anybody can do that. Watch:

"I know something INCREDIBLE will be happening today! I can't say what or when, but TRUST ME! I know something, I swear!"

See? Easy. Come on people, put up or shut up! If you know something and really can't discuss it, say nothing! If you know nothing, say nothing! If you know facts which when posted would be followed by a hundred "thanks," then SPILL IT already.

Upvote 0
Wow I must be spending way too much time on this site. I actually had a nightmare about the Incredible. I went in to the store, the lady said she had them, and even showed them to me. But she told me she was sending them all back for redesign and to expect release on October 6. WTF.

So this thing NEEDS to be announced today to end my night terrors.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones