• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I am 20 minutes south of Whitefish. I ski Big Mountain all winter long up there!! Some SERIOUSLY good bars there. Casey's, the Northern, Remington.... sweeeeet! You hit the nail on the head! They have some excellent, incredible micro-brews, too!! (There, now we're not off topic!) :D

A good friend of mine's mother has a house/condo on Big Mountain. Great stuff around there, and Glacier Park is INCREDIBLE!!!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info!

As for the hold up...wasn't there rumors not too long ago that Verizon might delay the release of N1 or the Incredible(plz correct me If I'm wrong) due to HTC's multi touch screen issues?...would that really take THIS long to fix it though?...

NKT state that the Incredible did not have the multitouch issue.

Upvote 0
Next person to mention testman gets me trying to hack their account and ordering a Devour on it for their main line. Seriously, the Devour wasn't on testman last night. It doesn't appear to mean jack.

I concur, after testman came back the last 3 times (in the past 24 hours), I went from the LG Accolade ID 5150 to 5200 with each number in between, and the Devour (ID 5169) never showed up, so they aren't gonna give us access through testman. If they're doing anything worth while, they take it offline for the general public.

Upvote 0
If you spend all your time waiting for "the next best thing" then you'll never buy anything. If that's your thing, then more power to you, but having been a computer hardware enthusiast for many years now, its always best to satisfy the upgrade itch when you can if there isn't a concrete date on a release.

But if you look at the length of this thread you will see where that logic fails. It's no TNBT that everyone here wants. It's the Incredible. WE all know that LTE compatible phones will come out before the 2yr contract is up-probably before the end of this year. That's o.k. we just want THIS phone to get us there, bridge the gap. It's not a case of TNBT, it's a case of something awesome that we know is out there, and close. The droid and Eris are fine, but they DO NOT satisfy that itch you mention.

Peace....

Upvote 0
Not to bug you, but is the Red Caboose the name of the joint next to Casey's that has the Peanut Butter and Banana pancakes? Those things were INCREDIBLE!!! I have not found a suitable substitute since I last ate there in 07.

Yup, that's it! My favorite breakfast place in the whole Valley!

Programming note: We now return you to your regularly scheduled program at this time, but it won't be as incredible as the preceding conversation that you've been following. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Awesome! I am 20 minutes south of Whitefish. I ski Big Mountain all winter long up there!! Some SERIOUSLY good bars there. Casey's, the Northern, Remington.... sweeeeet! You hit the nail on the head! They have some excellent, incredible micro-brews, too!! (There, now we're not off topic!) :D

Don't forget the Bulldog :cool:....had a girlfriend who worked there. And if you're on the mountain and feel like throwin' down, check out the Kandahar, sweet little restaurant!

Reactions: Montana Man
Upvote 0
Ok, talked to my brothers source again today. Didn't have any new news, but is still sticking to his guns about a 27th announcement/possible release. He was not shocked at all that it has not been announced yet, but was a little surprised that there were not more leaks at CTIA.........Speaking of guns I read in this thread about about some preferred means of protection. If the Incredible is not released soon......you will find me in a clock tower with something from my bedside stash. Don't be surprised...I do live in New Orleans.

how come he couldn't help them leak more information?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones