• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
NKT...then...the question has to be asked... What phone were you referring to when you said that a new sub-forum would be opened here in the forums soon. Were you, like us, thinking that the Incredible was going to be announced at CTIA? Had you heard something?

The sun casts some strong shadows.

Upvote 0
Nash, does MM's buddy work at a Corp store or Independent store.

If memory serves it was an independent store. No live phones, just dummies which is how all our independent stores are here (a few hours away).

On a side note, stopped by a local independent store here that I have worked with on other A/V projects... Owner said FIRMLY that the N1 would only be available through Google, as expected, and had no idea of a ETA of release. He also would not comment on the Incredible at all, and he didn't give me any winks or raised eyebrows so I don't get the impression he has heard a word from Verizon about it.

Upvote 0
Actually April 17-May 1 does make sense for a release date given the incredibe lack of information on the device from both VZW and HTC.

I have been lurking for a few days. I spoke with VW rep that deals with my company's discount and she said late April/Early May for a release. She actually knew about the phone and said that the name was appropriate. She was trying to steer me away from Nexus One and towards the Incredible.

Also, the efforts of everyone gathers information on this has been great. My F5 is getting worn out.

Upvote 0
Can MM post pictures and info without getting his friend in trouble? It seems like he has already given too much information about the location of his friend's store and as much i'd like some new info its not worth getting his friend fired.

He hasn't posted anything specific or mentioned any names. It would be next to impossible to track someone down based off of the information that Montana has given. Don't worry about it.

Upvote 0
I am about done with this forum. We don't know jack, no one knows diddly and all we hear are what-ifs and freaking maybe's. Unless you have a pic, dead on provable connection, then just STFU and be quiet

ok, bye....don't let the door hit ya on the way out! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Yeah, I did a google search for "HTC 6300" and came up with this

mobiles: HTC 6300 Pocket PC

same thing as posted on pg 309

FML.

• Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 18.8 mm
  • Weight: 200 g
  • Talk time: Up to 5 hours
  • Standby time: Up to 200 hours
  • 5-Way navigation control
  • Touch screen and Handwriting recognition
  • Camera: 2.0 Mega-pixel CMOS imagine sensor with macro
  • Display: 3.5" 240 x 320 QVGA resolution
  • Color TFT LCD with LED backlight
  • Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
  • Processor: TI Calypso + Samsung Processor 400MHz
  • Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
  • ATi Graphic Chip
  • Internal antenna and Audio path routing for VoIP over WLAN
  • Expandable with MMC memory cards
  • Bluetooth

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones