• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official "I JUST ORDERED MY "X" ONLINE!! -type thread***

^yup. mines in transit n is in the next city by me, but it'll get delivered on Monday. all my previous phones were sent using 2day shipping for some reason even with the overnight code.

I had a package marked 2-day n fed-ex wad going to deliver it a day early to me, tracking said out for delivery but later that night i checked the tracking status n it said delivery not due. I was like wtf?!

Upvote 0
YES,YES,YES, I ordered at 2:30am central time on the 15th by phone and I have been calling and calling customer service to see what was going on with my order because I got the order # when I ordered the phone but never got a email. My phone order was approved by a supervisor this morning around 6am Central time but still no email and I just now got my email that my order was shipped at 3pm central time. I got my fed ex tracking info and it says it wont get here until the 20th but atleast it is on its way. I am so excited and cant wait. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting. remember 5 minutes ago I was in the same boat wondering where my order was and refreshing my email every 2 minutes.

Upvote 0
I honestly would have paid for overnight shipping if several verizon reps hadn't lied to me, telling me that it would get here friday anyway. Oh well. I'm just disappointed because I have a lot of free time this weekend (which is rare) and I was hoping to spend it with the X.
SAME HERE! But i talked to a supervisor on the chat today, and he told me that he was going to look up the chats and straighten the people out..... :eek: wow. Haha :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones