• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official "I JUST ORDERED MY "X" ONLINE!! -type thread***

I was gonna order through wirefly but
1) it was gonna start at 3am and i got work
2) it was extremely confusing just upgrading an addtl line
3) ordered through VZW!

I used the promo basically to cover for tax.

ORDER DATE: 07/15/10

PAYMENT METHOD: MASTERCARD XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX

SHIP TO: BILL TO:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Number:
Contract Renewal: 2-year contract
Due Now
--------------

Equipment Upgrade:
1 Motorola DROID X -regularly $299.99 $199.99*

Included accessories for Motorola DROID X:
Package Contents:, DROID X by Motorola Phone,
Standard Lithium Ion Battery,
16 GB microSDmemory card pre-installed, Wall/USB Charger,
Getting Started Brochure, Product Safety & Warranty Brochure

Monthly Access
--------------

Service Feature(s):
500 messages PLUS Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging $10.00

Decline Insurance

Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email). $29.99

*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY OF CHARGES:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total recurring monthly access & service charges: $39.99

Total one-time charge on your first monthly bill: $0.00

Promotional code:
PRMCD10 promotion has been applied, total savings $20.00 -$20.00

Due now: detail of total charges to be billed to credit card

Shipping: Free
Subtotal: $179.99
Tax**: $17.75

Total charges to be billed to credit card: $197.74

Upvote 0
You can't do both. Some people are offered free overnight shipping without a code. I think it's if you are a current customer or if you are signing a 2 year. Not sure though.

Yea I didn't have to enter in any code for free overnight shipping. Current customer, long long history of on time payments if that matters (big plan as well). came out to like 192 with tax. Going to have to call and cancel my appointment I had for tomorrow ;)

Upvote 0
it appears for me, but my upgrade pricing isn't showing up, and even without the early upgrade i'm off by one frickin day 07/16/10

can't get ahold of Verizon customer support, says there closed :(

Verizon needs to fix there website or something because you have to go through certain gateways just to get to certain sections of the site and certain pricing if your on corporate pricing discounts.

Just hang out on the website for a little with a phone in your cart. A chat window will pop up. I had two pop up while placing my order.

Upvote 0
Long time Blackberry user here...From Fresno, CA

Just ordered my new Droid X on my laptop while on lunch, 2115 hours, PST

The PRMCD10 Promo code works! I went ahead and ordered several of the cases...Try them figure out which one I like then return the rest....Just wanted to get something to protect it until Seido or Otterbox comes out with something.

You will need to use IE8 to order. I tried Chrome and Firefox and could never get the phone to show up online. Billed the whole thing to my account, which I had been paying extra on for the last 3 months....My account balance had a credit with the extra payments of $300 dollars.

After placing the order online, I called Customer Service and asked when the phone will be delivered. She told me Friday before noon...Which works for me since I work Swing shift and will be home to accept delivery!

Order Confirmation:

DROID X by MOTOROLA - regularly $299.99
2-year Contract Renewal
1 $149.99

Accessories:
Package Contents:, DROID X by Motorola Phone, Standard Lithium Ion Battery, 16 GB microSDmemory card pre-installed, Wall/USB Charger, Getting Started Brochure, Product Safety & Warranty Brochure

Additional Accessories:
Body Glove Rubber Snap On Cover with Belt Clip 1 $29.99

High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover - Black 1 $19.99

Anti-Glare Display Protectors (3 Pack) w/screen wipe 1 $14.99

Snap On Covers - Black Leather with Kickstand 1 $24.99

Features:
Phone Features
Total Equipment Coverage (WPP + Extended Warranty), Advanced Devices $7.99
Unlimited Email & Web for Smartphones (personal email). $29.99
Premium Voice Mail $1.99

Promotional code:
PRMCD10 promotion has been applied, total savings $24.00 -$24.00

Total One-time charges (will appear on your first monthly bill only) Free

Shipping Option: ****
Overnight Shipping: Free

Tax:** $59.22
Total Due Monthly $39.97
Will appear on your next bill (after promotional savings) $275.17

Later, I am out! Back to the beat!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones