1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Official "I pre-ordered the Atrix" thread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thabends, Feb 13, 2011.

?

Did you order the Atrix?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2011.
  1. Yes

55 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. Undecided still

18 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. thabends

thabends Member

Just curious

Advertisement

2. ap3604

ap3604 Android Enthusiast

Of course everyone did. It's the best phone available by a mile :)

3. 2005CTS

2005CTS Member

I ordered the phone, the laptop dock, the vehicle dock and the standard dock. I hope it ships before the 6th.

4. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

Not quite yet. Waiting to see if Amazon, Best Buy and/or Costco has it for a discounted price.

5. zizo79

zizo79 Android Enthusiast

I went all the way to the last page and it does not give the $199 discounted price..$299

6. Manny05

Manny05 Newbie

thats exactly what im waiting for

7. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Just pre-ordered. No contract price of $499. Seems pretty fair for such an official Superphone!!:D

8. xr2unitx

xr2unitx Lurker

Was able to upgrade and get it for $199 despite not being eligible for one until November. Dunno how that happened, lol.

9. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

I got mine pre-ordered! I am so psyched to be rid of this Craptivate...

lyinlake likes this.
  10. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Man I feel for you, Craptivate lol. This is going to be a HUGE upgrade for you!!;)

11. gzrecoil

gzrecoil Member

I just ordered ;) Could not order any accessories when upgrading a line so just the phone for me.

12. CriticonX

CriticonX Lurker

I was doing the same thing, trying to upgrade my line, when I noticed that none of the accessories were available to add. I talked to an at&t customer service rep online and asked why I could not add accessories yet people wanting a new plan could. The person told me I would have to order the laptop dock after recieving the phone. WTF?! New customers can get the bundle and current customers can't?

It's crap like this that makes me seriously consider switching to verizon. I've been off contract for near 6 months, and haven't ordered yet, so it's not like I couldn't switch. I'm going to check over the next couple days and see if they fix it though.

13. climo

climo Lurker

Yeah, I also had trouble getting into the ATT site but after a few tries.....I was able to order the Atrix 4g with no issues. My upgrade date is not until April, but I was able to get the $199 pricing.

I actually saved money by getting this phone. Since I don't use my unlimited data that much, I downgraded to the 200mb plan and saved $15 bucks per month!! :D

Now for the tough part....waiting for the phone lol.....

14. vinay427

vinay427 Member

OP: Do you think you can add a "Will order it" option? Because I'm sure I will get an Atrix but I probably won't pre-order it. If I vote "No" it seems like I'm not interested in the phone...

15. knappkd

knappkd Well-Known Member

I ordered...

car dock
    media bundle
    additional media dock
    additional battery

got it all for 516 after tax...

Not sure about if I had to add tethering... Guy on phone never mentioned it.

16. thabends

thabends Member

Well, I was actually more interested in who pre-ordered. You should pre-order one and then vote yes.

17. vinay427

vinay427 Member

Oops, I guess I missed the "pre-ordered" part in the thread title. :rolleyes: Because I'm most likely not going to pre-order, I voted no.

18. SAberDroid

SAberDroid Member

Just completed my pre-order and it only cost me 306.29 with next day shipping :) I was gonna get the laptop dock last night bc it was gonna be less than 500 for both but the premier site had a glitch in it and wouldnt let me order it at midnight. It has since been fixed and was gonna charge me 499 for the dock...I can wait....haha

19. thabends

thabends Member

Has anyone else already been charged for the pre-order? My checkout receipt read, " Total Due at Time of Shipping: $209.99" and I've already been charged. Not a big deal, but does this mean it's shipping tomorrow?

20. jreedar

jreedar Newbie

Same with me I'm getting two so I'd save $100 with a $149 price from any of the places you listed soon.

I did see where someone got the preordered price of $149 because of $50 off from a 'AT&T Upgrade Advantage discount' but my current plan doesn't have a high enough monthly charge per line so I don't qualify.

21. i wish but it won't let me

22. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Android Expert

nope. waiting until the phone has been out for a few months to see how development goes if there's any at all and to see how quickly they update the device.

23. RussellMania

RussellMania Newbie

Count me in!

I am one of the luck few who got the phone for $150. My credit card has gotten a workout the past week or so. I also just bought a Lexar 32GB Class 10 micro sd card for my Atrix to play with.

:D

24. Left Coast DJ

Left Coast DJ Android Enthusiast

Aren't ya'll scared to drop $200+ and being tied to a 2-year contract on an unproven phone?

25. WarningSLO

WarningSLO Newbie

Ordered mine and my wife's. Let's hope they ship earlier than March 6th. Not too scared about dropping the money so early. There's always the 30-day policy.