• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[OFFICIAL] Inbox Invites

Brian706

I like turtles!
Jul 25, 2012
Looking for an invitation?
Click a name below to send a PM (private message) and request an invitation. Please include your email address in the private message.

Got invitations to share?
If you have invitations you want to share, post in this thread to let us know how many you have and we'll put your name up on the list. If you give one out, also let us know so we can update the list!!

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼SEE BELOW FOR AVAILABLE INVITES▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Brian706 (5)
Cam (2)
palmtree5 (5)
bjacks12 (3)
t12b25 (3)
murzz (2)
zipred (3)
lgldrgdlr (2)
codesplice (2)
Biaviian (2)
tommo47 (1)
shawn1224 (4)
rootinghaven (?)
amarie32 (2)
BigRedGonzo (3)
Unforgiven (5)
Slug (4)

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲SEE ABOVE FOR AVAILABLE INVITES▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

***Thanks everyone who contributed to the list! Now that we've worked our way through it, let's try out a little more open invite system.***

Post a reply in this thread and we'll add your name to The List.

Please avoid sharing your email address publicly. When someone has an invite or invites available they can private message the next person or people on the list to get their email addresses. Also be sure to post back in the thread once you get in so we can scratch out your name. :)

**Added private message links. Click a name on the list to send them a private message.**

The List

-------------------
Edit:

Here's a copy of the PM I sent, in case anyone wants to hand out invites in a similar fashion. Feel free to copy/paste if you'd like or not. Everyone is entitled to give away their own invites at their own discretion.

Brian706 said:
Hi All,

You three were the first on the list still waiting for invites. Mine are finally available.

Please respond to my PM with your email address so I can send an invitation your way.

For the sake of keeping the invite process moving, if I haven't gotten a response by this time tomorrow (24 hrs), I will message the next person on the list. Your name will remain on the list in its current position if I do not hear back from you!!

I submitted a request to inbox@google.com as soon as the blog post was made announcing Inbox (around 12:30PM Central on Wednesday):

Capture.PNG

*snicker*

I received my invite from Google last night. It doesn't look like I have any invites to pass on, but at least it's encouraging to know that they're working quickly to get invites sent out. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones