• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official "Notification That Your Atrix Has Shipped" Thread

Sorry, had to do it!
Atrixshipped.jpg

Upvote 0
I have the same as DT. Ordered yesterday and credit card charged today. Got the $200 price after getting iPhone 4 32GB on launch day. Placed my order just now to sell my iPhone to Gazelle for $420, which I have 30 days to make good one. I suspect I'll have my Atrix plenty of time before then, and I got a good iPhone sale price for selling before iPhone 5 comes out.

Got to keep my grandfathered unlimited pricing too. Didn't get hassled for that one bit. Just changed to a differently named HSPA+ unlimited plan for $30.

02.16.2011-18.00.29.png

Upvote 0
can't look it up in first site, but have been checking the second. I ordered the 13th ocer phone, and the pending charge has dropped off my credit card (not charged). one question, the order number I was given over the phone is different from what shows when you go through the "check order status" links on your account page. however you can call the premier link and go to options with orders that start with "K," anything to be worried about with that or do others have something similiar?

Upvote 0
So I just got off the phone with the business key contact center and the manager told me the launch day is the 22nd and the phone should start shipping in the next day or so and we should receive the phone on or before the 22nd. FedEx is running on Monday.

hope so, since the email said it would ship as of the 22nd. I payed the extra cash for overnight.

Upvote 0
So I just got off the phone with the business key contact center and the manager told me the launch day is the 22nd and the phone should start shipping in the next day or so and we should receive the phone on or before the 22nd. FedEx is running on Monday.

Best news so far ... you made my day.
right now I am speaking to premier support and he is saying me that there are two warehouse it will be shipping from. One has backorder of negative 1808 and other negative 15 as of today. Unfortunately he said I am attached to the warehouse which has negative 1808. But if it is Feb 22nd I should be good to get it by end of this month ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones