1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marctronixx, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

1. Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

17 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. No- Was not going to buy

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Undecided

13 vote(s)
    12.4%
  1. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

Many of us are anxious to get online and order this device, so let's chat about it!

Advertisement

2. Geaux24

Geaux24 Newbie

Anybody got any news on this device? I am really curious as I would like to possibly upgrade my current N5.

3. grunt0300

grunt0300 Android Enthusiast

Just rumors and speculations as of now. Best guess is that it will be coming out in Nov.:p

4. Geaux24

Geaux24 Newbie

I am surprised that there is not more talk about it at this point. Usually the Nexus rumors and leaks are in full swing at this point. Is the Nexus just not something people want or care about anymore?

5. grunt0300

grunt0300 Android Enthusiast

Personally, i will be getting one, as soon as i can. I put off getting the N5, but that was a mistake that won't happen again.:(

6. Orion

Orion Android Expert

There's been plenty of talk and speculation on the android lounge. I guess the mods should move all the discussions to this thread now.....
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/860967-motorola-rumored-making-next-nexus.html

This will indeed be my next phone.

7. SAL8116

SAL8116 Android Enthusiast

8. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Just Google Nexus 6 and you'll get allot of news that came out today. Release date in October, 32 & 64 GB, $550 pricetags and 5.2/5.9 inch screen is what some of the speculating are. I just hope it's at least 5.2 in screen size, big battery and water resistant.

9. excav8ter

excav8ter Android Enthusiast

I have been a big Samsung fan since the S2 came out, but i am curious about the Nexus line. Can you think of any good reasons to switch to a Nexus 6? My wife and kids are all on S4's or the S5. I am on the S5 Sport right now.

Thanks

10. SAL8116

As someone who had the Nexus 5, I enjoyed it. Ran smooth, quick updates (which is a plus). One of the only reasons I jumped ship to the OnePlus One, was the bigger screen size. I have relatively big hands so a bigger phone suits me well and if the next Nexus phone is 5.5 or bigger I will make the jump back.

You know how Apple says it just works, well I think Google Nexus does that and then some while allowing a helluva lot more flexibility.

excav8ter likes this.
  11. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

- Get all the updates first
    - Pure Vanilla

That there is the main reason why people pick a Nexus device over other phones. Of course to some ppl there are negatives

- No SD slot
    - So-So camera
    - Weak speaker

12. excav8ter

Hmmm... no SD card slot is a deal breaker for me...

13. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

I've gotten used to it. My One X never had one either. Besides that.... google drive is great.

14. excav8ter

I use the SD card slot to upload videos that i take with my POV camera to YouTube.

15. SAL8116

16. SAL8116

17. Orion

Orion Android Expert

Eh that site doesn't carry much stock. Rumors are everywhere. There's alot saying 5.9 too. I rather believe the source(not naming any names). He actually held the device....and its big. Shamu=big....so you have that. Anyway, there could be two phones, 5.9 and 5.2.

18. SAL8116

I really want a 5.9 inch Nexus. I like my OnePlus, but ready for something different.

19. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

5.9 might be a little to big for my likings. 5.5 with a slim bezel on the other hand would be nice.

20. Geaux24

Geaux24 Newbie

I am just anxious for some credible news that there will even be a Nexus 6/X. But anything 5.0-5.9 screen size I will get. As I am older the bigger the screen the better I can see what is on it. Of course that is JMHO.

21. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

I just want a leaked photo. Should be soon.

22. Orion

Orion Android Expert

Yeah we are closing in on September and we still don't have any leaks yet. I'm getting anxious.

joe71 likes this.
Tags: