• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

• Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • No- Was not going to buy

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
I am surprised that there is not more talk about it at this point. Usually the Nexus rumors and leaks are in full swing at this point. Is the Nexus just not something people want or care about anymore?

There's been plenty of talk and speculation on the android lounge. I guess the mods should move all the discussions to this thread now.....
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/860967-motorola-rumored-making-next-nexus.html

This will indeed be my next phone.

Upvote 0
I have been a big Samsung fan since the S2 came out, but i am curious about the Nexus line. Can you think of any good reasons to switch to a Nexus 6? My wife and kids are all on S4's or the S5. I am on the S5 Sport right now.

Thanks

As someone who had the Nexus 5, I enjoyed it. Ran smooth, quick updates (which is a plus). One of the only reasons I jumped ship to the OnePlus One, was the bigger screen size. I have relatively big hands so a bigger phone suits me well and if the next Nexus phone is 5.5 or bigger I will make the jump back.

You know how Apple says it just works, well I think Google Nexus does that and then some while allowing a helluva lot more flexibility.

Reactions: excav8ter
Upvote 0
I have been a big Samsung fan since the S2 came out, but i am curious about the Nexus line. Can you think of any good reasons to switch to a Nexus 6? My wife and kids are all on S4's or the S5. I am on the S5 Sport right now.

Thanks
- Get all the updates first
- Pure Vanilla

That there is the main reason why people pick a Nexus device over other phones. Of course to some ppl there are negatives

- No SD slot
- So-So camera
- Weak speaker

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Eh that site doesn't carry much stock. Rumors are everywhere. There's alot saying 5.9 too. I rather believe the source(not naming any names). He actually held the device....and its big. Shamu=big....so you have that. Anyway, there could be two phones, 5.9 and 5.2.

I really want a 5.9 inch Nexus. I like my OnePlus, but ready for something different.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones