1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marctronixx, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

1. Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

17 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. No- Was not going to buy

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Undecided

13 vote(s)
    12.4%
  1. Geese1

Geese1 Well-Known Member

Got my order in for a 64gb in Midnight Blue!

Knowing what time the orders came up last week, I decided to hold off on going home for lunch (didn't want them to come up while I was in the car). Had Page Monitor all set up and ready to go. Right on schedule, some of the 32gb models started getting dinged in PM, so when the 64gb blue model came up I immediately refreshed the order page (which I already had opened), added to my cart, and then quickly checked out. I already had all my credit card and shipping info with Google, so it was just a matter of selecting the shipping address, and choosing the ship method (I just went standard delivery) and hit the "order" button. Luckily, it all worked out for me and I was able to snag the exact model I wanted.

It says that it'll leave the warehouse in 2 to 3 weeks, but I'm really not worried about that part; I was mostly just concerned about getting it from Google directly. Now I don't have to have a portion of my life revolving around monitoring the Play store page for updates! ;)

Advertisement

marctronixx likes this.
  2. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Ha! Had a white 64GB in my cart and it went Poof in a second when I hit proceed to cart.

marctronixx likes this.
  3. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

To everyone who is still looking to get one, just keep refreshing the page. Stock is coming in and out. Keep your cursor on the button ready to click as soon as it changes to "add to cart" - and as soon as it changes, add to cart and immediately, click checkout.

I just got my 64GB White (after missing out twice because I didn't checkout in 1 second - and it vanished from my cart)

marctronixx likes this.
  4. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

I almost was able to nail a 64GB Blue, but every time I tried to proceed it gave me an error.

marctronixx likes this.
  5. Incredidroid

Incredidroid Member

That sucks. Last week I had a couple times where it didn't put it in my cart. Frustrating as hell. Hope you get an opening later today.

6. aportable

aportable Member

Whew had a 32 blue in my cart and it vanished but just managed to get a 32 white

7. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

Just lost a 32GB blue as well.

8. paulw035

paulw035 Member

This phone was announced nearly a month ago so why is it not available to whoever wants it right now? Why don't they just announce the nexus 7 and 8 while they are at it. I'm waiting for it on 3 in the UK, I hate to imagine when it will finally be available.
    I'm sat here with a note 3 that is now off contract and starting to look at other phones as this is getting silly.
    Baa humbug lol.

9. halon

halon hakuna matata

Anyone know the full price of the 64?

10. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

64GB version?
    $699 + $9.99 (shipping) + $51.40 (tax) = $760.39

Tax may vary

11. Orion

Orion Android Expert

To those that got theirs....congrats. I'm still getting mine through T-Mobile.

marctronixx likes this.
  12. paulw035

paulw035 Member

I shop like a man, i.e. I want something and go to a store and buy it, minimum time spent faffing around. I will wait until I can walk into a store and get one or something else will take my eye before this becomes available to the masses.
    Just don't get this waiting and refreshing Web browsers hoping I win a lottery. The world has gone crazy IMHO.

marctronixx likes this.
  13. ICSGlitch

ICSGlitch Newbie

I'm usaully the same way about buying things but because Verizon has yet to announce when they are selling it and I have to pay full retail anyway I pulled the trigger on the play store. I used a page monitor so my f5 key is intact.

14. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Android Enthusiast

So this new batch of phones started dropping at 9am PST? those that got a phone - can you post the time (and zone)?

15. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Hehe, a little closer that time. A 64GB blue one in my cart, in the checkout . . . and a Google message that "an unexpected error has occurred". I'm sure the error was that they never expected me to get a blue 64GB into my cart. :p

16. halon

halon hakuna matata

I fixed the problem. Since then I've had a few in my cart disappear. Alarms have been going off for an hour.

17. Incredidroid

Incredidroid Member

I got my email confirmation at 10:13 PST so if I consider that it took a couple minutes for the payment to process. I will say it became available to me at 10:11 PST.

18. ICSGlitch

ICSGlitch Newbie

Same time for me 10:11 PST 32GB Blue

19. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Android Enthusiast

I was able to order 3. 2 white 32GB and a blue 32GB. I am still looking for a 64 gig blue and there is still stock as of this minute on the 32 gig blue.

20. halon

halon hakuna matata

I've had around a dozen disappear in the cart.

21. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

The only suggestion I have is to click the checkout button as soon as possible... I had the same issue twice, and then, realized that I just wasn't hitting the checkout fast enough. Wen thru' the third time.

22. jkc120

jkc120 Android Expert

For those that ordered today, does it say "Leaves warehouse on 11/21" like it does for those of us who "pre-ordered" on 10/29? This entire "launch" has been a fiasco.

marctronixx likes this.
  23. Geese1

Geese1 Well-Known Member

I started getting notifications from Page Monitor right around 1:15 EST. The 32gb models came first, and then the 64gb (the one I wanted) followed after.

This was the same time frame as last week, so I was ready this time. And since I had the order page already open for the version I wanted, and my info with Google was all up to date, I was able to refresh, click the add to cart, and then order button, right away as soon as Page Monitor dinged on the model/color I wanted.

I'm not sure how often the phones came in and out of stock today, but it seems to start around the same time each week, so if you can get set up in advance, with a bit of luck there's a good chance you'll be able to get one.

Mine doesn't give a date. It just said "leaving the warehouse in 2 to 3 weeks".

24. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Android Enthusiast

The white one says leaves 11/21. The blue says leaves 11/26

25. jkc120

jkc120 Android Expert

Weird, so somehow they were able to get "more" that could leave on 11/21, yet did not have enough last Wednesday? And they're already pushing the date for some of them?

Sounds to me like 11/21 will be the actual ship date then. Oh well, was hoping for sooner. People will be able to buy them a solid 2 weeks before most of us who "pre-ordered" get ours. So odd. That said, the play store is bar none for support/etc so I'm still happy I pre-ordered vs. buying in-store.

Nexus 6 Forum

The Nexus 6 release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.96" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: