1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marctronixx, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

1. Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

17 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. No- Was not going to buy

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Undecided

13 vote(s)
    12.4%
  1. Geese1

Geese1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info! I went with the blue as well, so it's good to know it's not too slick in the hand. I'm hoping it's something similar to the Nexus 7 2013 back cover, which is a matte plastic that feels, to me, very nice in the hand.

I still went ahead and ordered a Cruzerlite case for mine. Not sure if I really want a case or not, but I figure for under $10 it's not a lot to invest in case I end up preferring to use it naked.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jaj324

jaj324 Android Enthusiast

FedEx for the iPhone and my N6 has changed to PROCESSING and the carrier says FedEx. No tracking number yet.

My wife's iphone came USPS but she ordered it in an ATT store.

N6 is on the way. Left Ft Worth at 609pm and will be delivered by 430pm on Thursday.

3. rayfin

rayfin Writer at Phandroid.com

Mine should be here tomorrow :) So stoked! I'll be doing an unboxing video tomorrow night after the rugrats go to bed.

Rxpert83 likes this.
  4. ODog2323

ODog2323 Android Enthusiast

Just got my shipment notice from Google Play. I ordered on 11/5.

5. My AT&T branded Nexus 6 will be here Thursday.

6. Incredidroid

Incredidroid Member

Just received confirmation of shipment for my midnight blue 32g nexus 6 ordered through the google play store on 11/5.

I fly out of town on Tuesday so I am now hoping it gets from Kentucky to California by then...

7. Geese1

Geese1 Well-Known Member

Are most of the people getting shipping notices ones for the 32gb model? I haven't noticed any of the 64gb models going out yet.

8. jaj324

jaj324 Android Enthusiast

It's odd that ATT and Google seem to be shipping at the same time. Could be shipping from from the same location. ATT my not have the inventory.

9. Biaviian

Biaviian Android Enthusiast

Hells yeah! Google play will have it on my hands today!!!!

10. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Placed an order for a 64GB Blue device on T-Mobile site tonight (painfully), will update when shipping info is supplied. I selected standard vs expedited as I live in downtown Chicago and my experience is that there's little difference in ship times for most things.

So I placed an order this morning on T-Mobile for a 64GB blue device. Amazing amount of hoops to have to jump through - I'm a current Nexus 4 user with a T-Mo $30 prepay account - but finally was able to arrive at a checkout screen. Still shows me as signing up for a $50 plan but don't think that will be a problem, just waiting on shipping info.

11. Geese1

Geese1 Well-Known Member

Spoke too soon. Got a shipping confirmation email from Google last night letting me know that my 64gb blue model is on its way to me!

Only went for standard shipping, but checking UPS tracking this morning, expected delivery is Thursday! :)

12. halon

halon hakuna matata

I can't freakin believe it!

Woke up at 730 with no shipping info once again. So naturally I complain on reddit and XDA. Then minutes later I check FedEx Manager once again and....BAM! SHIPPING NOTIFICATION FOR THE 21ST!

Ahhhhhhh!

13. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Nothing yet here, but i still have 16 hours before they exceed their own shipping estimate.

[​IMG]

14. halon

halon hakuna matata

The 64gb Whit Unicorn is infact real.

I just noticed it is being picked up from the F1 Bioengineering Building in Shenzhen. Bioengineering.... WHAT KIND OF PHONE IS THIS?!

15. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

Are you waiting on a White 64GB?

You got a TRUE Android Cyborg ;)

I've still got no update on my White 64GB from GPS - still says "ships by 21st" - waiting (im)patiently, watching enviously

16. lunatic59

Skynet? ;)

Nope. A blue 32GB'er.

17. SAL8116

SAL8116 Android Enthusiast

AT&T ordered unit set for delivery Thursday.

18. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

ordered 11/5 for 64gb blue. notified around 2148 hours tuesday/last night of ship info.

will be here in my grubby hands today.

19. Old Member

Old Member Android Expert

Guess what arrived a day earlier than expected.
    [​IMG]

Sounds like today is going to be D-Day for many people. "Delivery Day":D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought I'd be able to unbox the Note 4 and the Nexus 6 side by side. Theoretically, I can still do that. Theoretically. But realistically, there is no way that I can wait 24 hours to open the Nexus 6 box and begin using it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zipred likes this.
  20. lunatic59

For those of us NOT getting delivery ... a day that will live in infamy! :mad:

;)

21. Biaviian

Biaviian Android Enthusiast

I usually go home for lunch (I live 5 minutes from where I work) but today I wasn't going to. However, it should be delivered by 1pm and I take my lunch at 1 so I will be headed home to get it. I see no work getting done this afternoon.

22. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

I am jealous!!! I really should stay away from this thread and the waiting room thread over at XDA for a few more days :(

23. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

SO .... How does the white feel in hand, hows the back material? Slick, smooth, grippy...do tell.
    :congrats:

24. Old Member

Old Member Android Expert

It's a bit slippery and plasticy feeling. Feels slick and smooth.

25. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Android Expert

Its wednesday! Yup, another chance to order... err... to... be missed evidently. Oh well :rolleyes:

Nexus 6 Forum

The Nexus 6 release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.96" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews