• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

• Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • No- Was not going to buy

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 12.4%

• Total voters
I just got one! Ships 12/3! 32gb, Blue!

Just got a 32 gb blue on the play store. Ships 12/3! Woohoo!

On another note, I went to the T-mobile store near me that was on the list of stores that was supposed to get them. They said no store in Arizona got any. They had a display to play with, though. It was awesome!

Congrats to all receiving theirs today. I'm jealous!

Upvote 0
Guess what arrived a day earlier than expected.
29e69e4d284e758312f34635b2e5b8e6.jpg

Got mine this morning as well seems like there was a plane full of them out of China.

Upvote 0
The turbo charger is lets off a very audible hum and high pitched squeal. I don't think I could have it in use by my bed at night. I'm hoping that my Tylt wireless charger will work with it.

Does it squeal with the phone plugged in and charging?

My 'brick' that came with my Samsung Tab 7.7 squeals when plugged in with no device on the charger. However once you plug in a tablet or phone, it goes quiet. Wife can't hear it, and thinks I'm nuts. But it will keep me from sleeping at 5' from my bed.

Upvote 0
The turbo charger is lets off a very audible hum and high pitched squeal. I don't think I could have it in use by my bed at night. I'm hoping that my Tylt wireless charger will work with it.

I think you have a defective unit. I have very good hearing and didn't hear anything. I was in a house by myself with no ambient noise.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones