1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Official] Ordered/I've got mine thread. :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marctronixx, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Are you going to buy the nexus 6?

1. Yes! Take my money! (Off- Contract)

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes! With carrier subsidy/payment plan

17 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. No - Was going to buy, but now out of my price range

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. No- Was not going to buy

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Undecided

13 vote(s)
    12.4%
  1. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Yay, UPS status says on vehicle out for delivery - should be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

Even-more-annoyed-than-folks-who-ordered-64GBWhiteFromGPS
    That may be more suited ;)

3. metsownyou

metsownyou Newbie

I pre-ordered the 64gb version at the T-Mobile store yesterday morning when they opened. I had to check the phone out in person before making a buying decision. They said it was already backordered but heard stock might be replenished by the end of the week. Anyone else in the same position as me? T-Mobile customer service said when it does come into stock and ship, it'll go out UPS overnight which is nice since I didn't pay for that.

Thanks!

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Delivered! (Front door security cam caught the FedEx guy ;) )

[​IMG]

Now I have to wait until I get home :(

5. metsownyou

metsownyou Newbie

Lucky bastard :)

6. halon

halon hakuna matata

Using flightaware to track the planes progress. Borderline crazy?

7. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

You do realize it's going to be like the longest day ever, right ;):p

lunatic59 likes this.
  8. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Android Enthusiast

How about "Less annoyed than the folks with Verizon that don't know if they will ever be able to get the phone"
    :smokingsomb:
    :rolleyes:
    :)

9. jaj324

jaj324 Android Enthusiast

Got it! I think AT&T has disabled the wireless charging!!!!!!

10. Old Member

Old Member Android Expert

I'm on Verizon and I have the phone. :rolleyes: Well, at least for now. There's always the possibility that one day I will wake up only to see that I've lost all connectivity to their network.

11. Old Member

This phone has me completely disoriented most of the time. I can't tell you how many times that I've picked up the phone upside down. The dual front facing speakers are WONDERFUL but they are also deceptive. They make telling the top from the bottom without careful examination very difficult.

12. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

Please explain this comment. I don't see where that ever came up in discussion and it's the first I have heard of it. :thinking:

13. jaj324

I received my N6 from AT&T. I unboxed it, turned it on and placed it on my qi charger. The same charger that charged my N5 and still charges my N7. Nothing, nada, no charging. Moved the N6 around in every position possible. Nothing, nada.

AT&T has somehow disabled the wireless charging.

14. ODog2323

ODog2323 Android Enthusiast

LOL how did you find out what plane it's on?

15. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Or, maybe, it's defective? Take it to an AT&T store and show them.

16. TheAmazingDave

TheAmazingDave Android Expert

My N6 showed for delivery on 11/26 after first check-in at UPS. Then it went out on the first truck, and showed an earlier delivery of 11/25. This morning, back to 11/26. They're playing with my emotions... :thinking:

Should have just paid for overnight and ate Ramen for the rest of the week.

17. Old Member

I don't think it's disabled, I just think some Qi charges work and some don't. MKBHD in his review also said that it didn't work with his Qi charger. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it works with TYLT's wireless charger.

18. jaj324

When I activated the phone on AT&T no bloatware downloaded..

19. metsownyou

metsownyou Newbie

Did you order this in the store yesterday?

20. jaj324

That sucks. I bought 2 Trident Electra chargers because they worked with the N5 and N7.

21. halon

halon hakuna matata

I know where it's leaving from and the plane(fedex) so you just find the airport departure and it's going to Memphis so there is the arrival airport. And as far as I know the FedEx planes leave once a day from Hong Kong?

FedEx (FX) #5982 ✈ 20-Nov-2014 ✈ VHHH / HKG - KMEM ✈ FlightAware

22. illwill 12

illwill 12 Newbie

I'm with you on this one bro! Verizon has me so frustrated right now. I'm just sitting on an upgrade right now waiting for them to announce something. Everyday I check numerous of websites hoping to find out something, but everyday I'm let down.

23. halon

halon hakuna matata

My guess all along has been the week of Dec 19.

24. Old Member

Can someone tell me how Verizon's Early Edge program works? Even if it's in PM as to not pollute this thread too much. I ordered the Note 4 through the Edge program. This is new to me. If I decide that I like the N6 more than the Note 4 I know that I have the option of sending back the Note 4 within 30 days with a $35 restocking fee. What if I decided to sell the Note 4 and keep my N6 and used the money that I sold the Note 4 to pay for my N6. Would that work or would I have to return the Note 4 at the end of my payments? I realize that I'm going to have to pay for the Note 4 whether I keep it or sell it but if I really like the N6 better, I'd rather be paying for it. With the Edge program I get a line discount that more than pays for the Note 4 each month so it will be like getting the N6 for free if I sell the Note 4.

Hope that makes sense. Just trying to get my options straight.

25. TheAmazingDave

TheAmazingDave Android Expert

I ordered online ~8:30 AM PST through T-Mo since I wanted to use them anyway, and began my number port from Metro at the same time.

edit: It's coming from Lexington, Kentucky.

Nexus 6 Forum

The Nexus 6 release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.96" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews