• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*Official* Pictures Taken With G1

Me ... hard at work ... or not!

Hard-at-work.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm a Touch Pro user.

Upvote 0
I took some pics at my job with my G1. I work at the Boston Garden doing changeovers for The Celtics and The Bruins. On this day we went from Bruins to Celtics.

Took off the nets on each end.
1b.jpg

We cover the ice with those black wooden boards to the right.
1-1.jpg

After all the panels are layed out the guy who operates the forklift brings out the court floors.
3.jpg

Done with the first row.
2-1.jpg

One more to go after this.
4.jpg

Now we wheel out the hoop.
5.jpg

6.jpg

90% all that's needed are the chairs.
7.jpg

And done.
8.jpg

From another angle with a buddy of mine.
9.jpg

I'll take some more pics later of different stuff. But yeah that's some hard work, it takes four people to lift one of those floor panels. Once we get the the court out the way though, everything else is a piece of cake in comparison.

Keep this thread bumped.

Upvote 0
Keep I was just at the United Center for a Hawks game and we had this exact discussion! Nice job. Do you get to attend bruins and celts games?

No unfortunately we can't sit down next to paying fans because the guards will ask for a ticket. I still watch the game behind the guards though but there's so many heads in the way I gotta look up at the giant screen to see what's going on. What we can do is attend the pre-game practice. I have a short video of Pierce and Ray Allen practicing their shots. We're not allowed to record or take pics up close, we could only do that from the stands but I managed to get right next to the court while my boss was away and record it LOL! The biggest no-no is bothering the players, like asking for autographs and shit like that, you could get fired.

Upvote 0
Here's some shots I took on a night out in San Francisco to see "The Nutcracker" with the girlfriend after Christmas.

The shots are of the SF Civic Center within the Opera House behind a glass window and the ceiling chandelier of the opera house.

These were taken with my replacement "white" G1

Attachments

• 1230518459548.jpg
    1230518459548.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 1230519620882.jpg
    1230519620882.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
Here's some shots I took on a night out in San Francisco to see "The Nutcracker" with the girlfriend after Christmas.

The shots are of the SF Civic Center within the Opera House behind a glass window and the ceiling chandelier of the opera house.

These were taken with my replacement "white" G1

That first one is very cool the way you must have had a reflection of the small ceiling lights...nice job.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones