• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.:Official Review And Impressions Thread:.

So what do you think about the Rezound/Vigor?

• Thumbs Up

Votes: 154 93.3%
  • Thumps Down

Votes: 11 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing that I do not like about the Rezound so far is the power button.

You know I have seen quite a few reviews which bring up the flush volume and power buttons as a negative but have read few mentions of this in the forum threads.

I love the build quality and form factor of HTC phones and especially love the " I can't almost even feel them " buttons. When I first started using the Rezound it was a trial period of my hands knowing where to find them....now I love them - plus I have very strong fingers so using them is easy.

This phone is really hard ....... really hard........to find anything significant to complain about - I love it :)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
You know I have seen quite a few reviews which bring up the flush volume and power buttons as a negative but have read few mentions of this in the forum threads.

I love the build quality and form factor of HTC phones and especially love the " I can't almost even feel them " buttons. When I first started using the Rezound it was a trial period of my hands knowing where to find them....now I love them - plus I have very strong fingers so using them is easy.

Guess I have weak fingers or am just a total klutz, cuz after 7wks ownership I still can't press the damn things reliably. :thinking:

This phone is really hard ....... really hard........to find anything significant to complain about - I love it :)

Ya, no argument there. :cool:

Reactions: scott n and jroc
Upvote 0
I've gotten so accustomed to the power button that I don't even think about it anymore. I struggled at first for it was not located where the Dinc's was. Once I automatically reached for the right spot I found that the length of press was more important than the pressure. Now it's perfect in all ways. The only thing wrong with this phone is everyone at the olbriar ranch wants to upgrade to one.

Upvote 0
I've gotten so accustomed to the power button that I don't even think about it anymore. I struggled at first for it was not located where the Dinc's was. Once I automatically reached for the right spot I found that the length of press was more important than the pressure. Now it's perfect in all ways. The only thing wrong with this phone is everyone at the olbriar ranch wants to upgrade to one.

We just have superior motor-neuro dexterity ( clearly an indication of advanced intelligence :) )

Hoping there aren't too many 'young ins and ranch hands to buy the wonderous Rezound for.......

Upvote 0

Where is on the resound on the top? Or the side like the nexus?

Upvote 0
We just have superior motor-neuro dexterity ( clearly an indication of advanced intelligence :) )

Hoping there aren't too many 'young ins and ranch hands to buy the wonderous Rezound for.......

Only three to go.. wife and two youngest daughers.... My poor pocket book. :mad:

Where is on the resound on the top? Or the side like the nexus?

It's on the top my friend.. but on the right side as you face the phone.

Upvote 0
Nope. A couple of days and I was good. Where it's located on the Rezound is really a bit more to my liking. Where is the GNex power button?

Its on the right side top quarter of the screen I love it there with the phone as long as it I like not having to strech to the top of the phone to turn it on

Upvote 0
Lot of previos Inc owners in here...I am getting my Rezound today, hopefully delivered by the time I get home. i don't live in 4g land, but travel enough to use it. My question is how does the 3g reception/signal compare to the Incredible? Wouldn't change my mind, just curious. Thanks.

From I know it's 3g radio is newer so it should be better then the Inc... Keywords should be every phone is different

Upvote 0
Lot of previos Inc owners in here...I am getting my Rezound today, hopefully delivered by the time I get home. i don't live in 4g land, but travel enough to use it. My question is how does the 3g reception/signal compare to the Incredible? Wouldn't change my mind, just curious. Thanks.

I think you will find it as good and likely better. I have not been back to the spotty reception areas that I frequented with my Dinc yet to be positive, but while in 3G areas the Rez has performed great. I haven't had to stand on one foot and wave the phone around a single time :rolleyes:

Our volume rockers is on the left side just a bit lower then the power on its annoying when listening to music and turning the screen on because most of the time you change the volume while trying to turn the screen on

Don't you wonder sometimes just who is designing these phones??? There always seems to be a conflict of buttons that could easily be fixed with a different placement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones